#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Originally Posted by Al3xis

yes bring up my team.

it just always amazes me how little people make of playing on the road especially at night. and i wont comment on the other fabrications in here

what do you expect from oregon fans? by far the worse fans in the pac10

oregon is by far the most overrated team in the pac10 this year

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Unless Oregons inexperienced o-line just completely blows up, I dont care who Boise has on defense, Oregons skill positions right now just look sensational and almost untouchable.
You can't be serious.

Oh trust me, he is. All the lame robots out here believe whatever the local media tells them too. Trust that.

For every smart duck fan you can find, there's 10,000 lame ones.

I can't wait for JONHOMERFARR to come in here and bold, increase to size 7, and quote this. Thanks, CP.
smh.gif

Jon got no room at all to talk. Don't worry, he won't say nothin. He's a Beaver and a Blazer, talk about no leg to stand on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Oregon will finish 3rd in the Pac-10 just like everyone predicts, so I don't see how they're "overrated" this year.
they better not...

I think masoli blount and lamichael james are pretty good? i mean if someone wants to argue that im definitely willing to budge

I wouldn't call our skill guys "unstoppable" right now, but a top 10 QB, top 10 RB and a top 10 TE is a good place to start. Our WR's aregoing to be noticeably better than last year and LaMichael James is going to fill in superbly as a complement to Blount.

Boise winning last year was a complete aberration. They threw a late helmet-to-helmet on Masoli on the first passing play of the game(left with a concussion)and we were left running the wildcat for the rest of the game with a "QB" who was moved to WR 2 weeks later. So why is everyone drawing theirconclusions for this year's game based off of what happened last year? If anything, the only thing I can possibly draw from last year is that had Oregonwon they'd probably be taking this game too lightly and would be more prone to lose, but as it is I think revenge will play a huge role in this game andserve as the main factor for why UO wins by 10+ points.

I think masoli blount and lamichael james are pretty good
This is a far cry from

Oregons skill positions right now just look sensational and almost untouchable.
nerd.gif

Sensational and almost unstoppable = Kendall Hunter, Dez Bryant and Zac Robinson.

Hell, that threesome you named isn't better than Stafford/Green/Moreno from last year. And I wouldn't call them sensational and almost unstoppable.

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I wouldn't call our skill guys "unstoppable" right now, but a top 10 QB, top 10 RB and a top 10 TE is a good place to start. Our WR's are going to be noticeably better than last year and LaMichael James is going to fill in superbly as a complement to Blount.

Boise winning last year was a complete aberration. They threw a late helmet-to-helmet on Masoli on the first passing play of the game(left with a concussion) and we were left running the wildcat for the rest of the game with a "QB" who was moved to WR 2 weeks later. So why is everyone drawing their conclusions for this year's game based off of what happened last year? If anything, the only thing I can possibly draw from last year is that had Oregon won they'd probably be taking this game too lightly and would be more prone to lose, but as it is I think revenge will play a huge role in this game and serve as the main factor for why UO wins by 10+ points.

I have to agree, and it's not because I'm an Oregon fan. If Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, Okie State, Ohio State, lost their quarterback in the firstquarter to a cheap shot and then went on to lose the game, people would no doubt pin the loss on that specific play that knocked out the quarterback. Youcan't lose your best player and think that it had nothing to do with losing.

I wouldn't call our skill guys "unstoppable" right now, but a top 10 QB, top 10 RB and a top 10 TE is a good place to start. Our WR's are going to be noticeably better than last year and LaMichael James is going to fill in superbly as a complement to Blount.

Boise winning last year was a complete aberration. They threw a late helmet-to-helmet on Masoli on the first passing play of the game(left with a concussion) and we were left running the wildcat for the rest of the game with a "QB" who was moved to WR 2 weeks later. So why is everyone drawing their conclusions for this year's game based off of what happened last year? If anything, the only thing I can possibly draw from last year is that had Oregon won they'd probably be taking this game too lightly and would be more prone to lose, but as it is I think revenge will play a huge role in this game and serve as the main factor for why UO wins by 10+ points.
I believe it was a helmet to chest (I might be mistaken) and it was not that late of a hit.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

I believe it was a helmet to chest (I might be mistaken) and it was not that late of a hit.

So he got his concussion by being hit in the chest? Got it. And it WAS that late of a hit.

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

So he got his concussion by being hit in the chest? Got it. And it WAS that late of a hit.

Chrome won't show yuku features
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Masoli didn't give up 35+ points tho

But with him in the game we could have put up 40+ and also since we weren't moving the ball they had consistently good field position. But it doesntmatter, that was last year and we lost. I'm focused on the !@% whooping we are gonna give them on thursday.

Gunna, I completely agree. But still, you cannot discount what the loss meant to the team. Poor quarterback play (until Thomas came in, who will be stellarwhen the job is his
wink.gif
) was the story of the game after that. Harper couldn't throw the ball if his life counted on it. I will not, however, defend thedefense's lack of ability to defend the play-action. Bad coaching
smh.gif
I look for things to be much different on Thursday night! SO happy that collegefootball is now upon us!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Gunna, I completely agree. But still, you cannot discount what the loss meant to the team. Poor quarterback play (until Thomas came in, who will be stellar when the job is his
wink.gif
) was the story of the game after that. Harper couldn't throw the ball if his life counted on it. I will not, however, defend the defense's lack of ability to defend the play-action. Bad coaching
smh.gif
I look for things to be much different on Thursday night! SO happy that college football is now upon us!
smile.gif
god I hate Nick Aliotti
mad.gif
mad.gif

I played against Kellen Moore in HS, and seeing him tear $%*% up last yr was no surprise at all

dude is legit without a doubt

His frame is a little smaller for a QB, if he was 6'3"+ he'd be a serious prospect for the next level.

dudes numbers in HS tho were
sick.gif

same with his brother, Prosser HS ran the spread like it was second nature

Led Prosser to a 12-1 record as a senior and spot in state semifinals by completing 287-of-399 passes (71.9-percent) for 4,269 yards and 67 touchdowns with seven interceptions ... Passed for 400-plus yards in a game twice as a senior, including a season-high 420 yards in Prosser's season opener ... Threw for more than 300 yards in 10 games ... Threw five or more touchdown passes in nine of Mustangs' games, including eight once, seven three times, six once and five four times ...
his brother kirby moore, WR at BSU

grabbed 131 receptions for 2,126 yards and 34 touchdowns as a senior...In his junior year, caught 75 passes for 1,350 yards and 29 touchdowns...Caught 61 passes for 788 yards and 18 scores in his sophomore season.

Ok at has great skill positions but last years Oregon team really showed them up granted ok
Sts d is really weak and Oregon has losta lot on the dline this year

Ok at has great skill positions but last years Oregon team really showed them up granted ok
Sts d is really weak and Oregon has losta lot on the dline this year Dez Bryant got hurt.

laugh.gif
If Dez hadn't gotten hurt and Kendall Hunter wasn't playing with a bum wheel, that game woulda been a hell of a lot different...

Back
Top Bottom