14 things that Back to the Future predicted, and four that didn't happened..yet?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Cubs stay taking the L
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[h1]What Was Completely Wrong[/h1]
Cubs winning the World Series
340x_cubswin.jpg

I know, I know. Technically it's too early to call this one a dud. There are still 5 years to go. But do you really think the Cubbies have a chance at winning the World Series from now until 2015? Especially in a sweep against the Marlins which couldn't happen since they're both in the National League. The chances of the Cubs beating the Tampa Bay Rays is even lower, they don't have anyone who can match up against Longoria or Pena. The Cubs. Hah. And, though sports owners are always looking for more ways to make money, it's doubtful that the World Series would be extended to Best out 9, which is what it would need to be for the Cubs to win in 5.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[h1]What Was Completely Wrong[/h1]
Cubs winning the World Series
340x_cubswin.jpg

I know, I know. Technically it's too early to call this one a dud. There are still 5 years to go. But do you really think the Cubbies have a chance at winning the World Series from now until 2015? Especially in a sweep against the Marlins which couldn't happen since they're both in the National League. The chances of the Cubs beating the Tampa Bay Rays is even lower, they don't have anyone who can match up against Longoria or Pena. The Cubs. Hah. And, though sports owners are always looking for more ways to make money, it's doubtful that the World Series would be extended to Best out 9, which is what it would need to be for the Cubs to win in 5.
roll.gif

was it purely coincidental that all these things were invented, or did some "inventors" steal some ideas from back to the future?

in any case, those BP photoshopped Hyperdunks are saucy

was it purely coincidental that all these things were invented, or did some "inventors" steal some ideas from back to the future?

in any case, those BP photoshopped Hyperdunks are saucy

haha, me and my buddy talked about this topic the other day..
didn't know there's an actual article..
we need hoverboards!!!

haha, me and my buddy talked about this topic the other day..
didn't know there's an actual article..
we need hoverboards!!!

Back
Top Bottom