14 year old girl gives birth to a boy, murks it on da spot :-X

I can't do anything except just :smh:. What do people constitute as parenting today? I don't have any words :smh:. I think Ninjahood just became NT's resident crime reporter.

Last edited:
4 pages til race was brought up? Slacking.

Its not about bringing up "race." I hate when you people on here act like its not a factor and its only a factor because those in power want it to be. Point of the matter if she was Hispanic or Black I honestly feel the thread would be different. Mostly with Blacks or Hispanics claiming we have to better. Whites usually don't represent their whole "race". Blacks and Hispanics do.

She's from my city
mean.gif
It's a really sad case and knowing the DA down here and how this community is they're gonna try and hang this girl. Not saying she wasn't wrong but she's clearly a sick child suffering from some mental illness. Our sheriff Grady Judd is doing everything he can to get her Mom indicted as well.
And here you have it... To the ppl who said the whole race card thing... What i say the very next thread we have of a white person esp a kid who does something wrong the capt... in most ppl on here was going to leave a glimmer of scapegoat... Oh she maybe was troubled etc... she couldnt just been a nut job she wasnt herself this isnt what sweet angel white kids do.

Not even what a week ago black kid kills mother, ppl say maybe he had mental illness, maybe he was abused, maybe he was treated in such harsh ways.. Maybe he was a product of his rough environment. 90% of the ppl on here was like oh nah that possibly couldnt be it. He is just a str8 seed of satin hardcore killer, he should be buried head first and doused with gas and set to flames... All kinda crazy nonsense...He is sick sadistic.. All kinda comments

Then i state oh if someone WHITE were to do something equally as bad (i guess alot off you guys feel this isnt as bad) i can guarantee the fould harsh statements wouldnt be said and if there were any folks would be in a frenzy uproar.

Then i said oh if it was a white person yall would be in uproar and the story would flip... And sure enough not a week later i make a lil baby joke and folks are like oh ban him... I wish we could do negative reps, Oh we wouldnt do that ur pulling the race card. And before you say oh its different is it really.....

Black kid kills mom he is scum of the earth warrants insensitive comments, bad mouthing, condemnation, etc.... WHITE girl kills her baby and its oh so sad, she didnt know what she was doing, she was so young, she maybe had issues, she should seek help etc.. So killing ur mom is such a horrid act, yet killing ur own child leaves room for understanding...

That was mainly why i said they joke... because less then 7 days ago cruel slick, sly comments were made about a black kid killing his mom, i called ppl out on it, i said give him benefit of doubt and maybe he was abused had mental issues.... about 90% of the ppl in the thread said no he is just plain sick. And i said if it was a white person and the situation was opposite things would be different.... and ppl keep saying oh here it is its the ole race card. And sure enough it happens... Lol it actually quit funny ppl are so innately racially bias and just unknowingly prejudice they dont even realize it even when its written in stone and sitting right in there face.

So again i ask how is it insensitive cruel things said about a black kid killing his mom and no reports, no request for ban etc... Cruel insensitive thing said about a WHITE kid girl and its im reporting u, u should be banned etc... Please tell me how is it different i would love to hear the back sliding/justification in this. The lame excuses or how one is worse then the other.

Last edited:
figured this would turn into a race thing.. both cases were sad.. I'm sad for the mom that got killed and the baby. 

I can give 2 ****s about the two young killers, both mofos were old enough to know right from wrong.. send em to jail and let them die in there for all I care..

figured this would turn into a race thing.. both cases were sad.. I'm sad for the mom that got killed and the baby. 

I can give 2 ****s about the two young killers, both mofos were old enough to know right from wrong.. send em to jail and let them die in there for all I care..
exactly thats my point... both were horrid disgusting acts... im still trying to figure how one of them gets a glimmer of understanding/reasoning for their actions and the other does not.. If it isnt race then what is it? Man vs woman, men should know better? Is it, a mothers life more precious then a child?
Race?

I think its all of the above.. Ppl who more then likely single mom household, who mom is their every/only thing, and couldnt imagine killing the one sole source of love/first love they knew no matter what, mixed with racial bias prejudice thoughts, and the whole men/women are equal except for when wrong is done then its if it is a women/girl vs man/boy the moral bar is lowered in favor for women?

4 pages til race was brought up? Slacking.

Its not about bringing up "race." I hate when you people on here act like its not a factor and its only a factor because those in power want it to be. Point of the matter if she was Hispanic or Black I honestly feel the thread would be different. Mostly with Blacks or Hispanics claiming we have to better. Whites usually don't represent their whole "race". Blacks and Hispanics do.

She's from my city :smh: It's a really sad case and knowing the DA down here and how this community is they're gonna try and hang this girl. Not saying she wasn't wrong but she's clearly a sick child suffering from some mental illness. Our sheriff Grady Judd is doing everything he can to get her Mom indicted as well.

And here you have it... To the ppl who said the whole race card thing... What i say the very next thread we have of a white person esp a kid who does something wrong the capt... in most ppl on here was going to leave a glimmer of scapegoat... Oh she maybe was troubled etc... she couldnt just been a nut job she wasnt herself this isnt what sweet angel white kids do.

Not even what a week ago black kid kills mother, ppl say maybe he had mental illness, maybe he was abused, maybe he was treated in such harsh ways.. Maybe he was a product of his rough environment. 90% of the ppl on here was like oh nah that possibly couldnt be it. He is just a str8 seed of satin hardcore killer, he should be buried head first and doused with gas and set to flames... All kinda crazy nonsense...He is sick sadistic.. All kinda comments

Then i state oh if someone WHITE were to do something equally as bad (i guess alot off you guys feel this isnt as bad) i can guarantee the fould harsh statements wouldnt be said and if there were any folks would be in a frenzy uproar.

Then i said oh if it was a white person yall would be in uproar and the story would flip... And sure enough not a week later i make a lil baby joke and folks are like oh ban him... I wish we could do negative reps, Oh we wouldnt do that ur pulling the race card. And before you say oh its different is it really.....

Black kid kills mom he is scum of the earth warrants insensitive comments, bad mouthing, condemnation, etc.... WHITE girl kills her baby and its oh so sad, she didnt know what she was doing, she was so young, she maybe had issues, she should seek help etc.. So killing ur mom is such a horrid act, yet killing ur own child leaves room for understanding...

That was mainly why i said they joke... because less then 7 days ago cruel slick, sly comments were made about a black kid killing his mom, i called ppl out on it, i said give him benefit of doubt and maybe he was abused had mental issues.... about 90% of the ppl in the thread said no he is just plain sick. And i said if it was a white person and the situation was opposite things would be different.... and ppl keep saying oh here it is its the ole race card. And sure enough it happens... Lol it actually quit funny ppl are so innately racially bias and just unknowingly prejudice they dont even realize it even when its written in stone and sitting right in there face.

So again i ask how is it insensitive cruel things said about a black kid killing his mom and no reports, no request for ban etc... Cruel insensitive thing said about a WHITE kid girl and its im reporting u, u should be banned etc... Please tell me how is it different i would love to hear the back sliding/justification in this. The lame excuses or how one is worse then the other.
Do you even read these threads or just pick out what you want to so that it fits your agenda?

Plenty of people in here are saying she's sick, has mental issues, lock her up for life, charge her as an adult just as others are feeling sorry for the baby because it could'v been spared and saying she should've sought help in terms of adoption, she had 9 or however many months to do something.

The kid who killed his mom, people were saying similar things and others were saying you don't know what led up to it, he could've been abused, what was wrong with him, etc.

Killing a baby & killing your mom are both disgusting acts...race has nothing to do with it.

Do you even read these threads or just pick out what you want to so that it fits your agenda?
Plenty of people in here are saying she's sick, has mental issues, lock her up for life, charge her as an adult just as others are feeling sorry for the baby because it could'v been spared and saying she should've sought help in terms of adoption, she had 9 or however many months to do something.
The kid who killed his mom, people were saying similar things and others were saying you don't know what led up to it, he could've been abused, what was wrong with him, etc.
Killing a baby & killing your mom are both disgusting acts...race has nothing to do with it.
must be nice to live in a world where race/sex/money/social status doesnt play a role in ppl decision/thoughts/views/judgement/depiction of a person or a situation.

:smh:  She could have at least gone to Planned Parenthood and gotten some kind of help. 

something tells me a severe lack of education in da household was to blame...it scares me that da GOP is relentless in de-funding planned parenthood..

you'll see things like this going on more often word to certain countries.

so why are you voting for them?

Economic polices are more sound then da dems.

But i aint sold on either candidate, im waiting on da debates.

Killing a baby

must be nice to live in a world where race/sex/money/social status doesnt play a role in ppl decision/thoughts/views/judgement/depiction of a person or a situation.
Once again, taking what you want from comments and making them into something they're not.

I don't think in any way that "race/sex/money/social status doesnt play a role in ppl decision/thoughts/views/judgement/depiction of a person or a situation." Never said that and I don't know how you inferred that.

I just think it's idiotic to bring up race when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread. The idea that she was granted leniency in this thread because she's a "sweet angel white kid" is absurd. There are plenty of instances where race is an issue but some posters on here are intent on making any thread possible about race.

Last edited:
Once again, taking what you want from comments and making them into something they're not.
I don't think in any way that "ace/sex/money/social status doesnt play a role in ppl decision/thoughts/views/judgment/depiction of a person or a situation." Never said that and I don't know how you inferred that.
I just think it's idiotic to bring up race when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread. The idea that she was granted leniency in this thread because she's a "sweet angel white kid" is absurd. There are plenty of instances where race is an issue but some posters on here are intent on making any thread possible about race.
ur right it is absurd but it happen... so.... im failing to see ur point... Show me in any of the threads where there was someone who said harsh words about a black offender and ppl were like lets ban someone, lets, report, lets give negative feedback... or anyone who was chastised for giving the lil white girl the benefit of doubt. and race/sex/money/religion/social status plays a role in all instances... how much of a role may vary... but those factors always play a factor...

I don't think in any way that "ace/sex/money/social status doesnt play a role in ppl decision/thoughts/views/judgment/depiction of a person or a situation." Never said that and I don't know how you inferred that.

ur right it is absurd but it happen... so.... im failing to see ur point... Show me in any of the threads where there was someone who said harsh words about a black offender and ppl were like lets ban someone, lets, report, lets give negative feedback... or anyone who was chastised for giving the lil white girl the benefit of doubt. and race/sex/money/religion/social status plays a role in all instances... how much of a role may vary... but those factors always play a factor...
I can't respond to you anymore, I have no idea what you're talking about. The ONLY people who mentioned anything about reporting or banning someone in this thread was in response to an awful joke about the dead baby, NOTHING about the offender.

It's just the nature of the characters/ administrators on this site. Not sure which thread you're referring to previously but I completely understand your point and as far as MY judgement goes race doesn't matter. Had this child been asian, black, hispanic whatever I'd honestly think that the child is suffering from an illness and that the case must be investigated thoroughly. And I'm black if it matters.

This girl is the same age as Lionel Tate, the kid who killed his 6 year old neighbor while wrestling with her.

Wonder what will happen...

Back
Top Bottom