. . . . . . . .

eek.gif

SMH at some of y'all, if homeboy really off his self then it would be partially your fault. Be cool lil N_, your life might seem bad now but you can onlygo up from here. you need to stop focusing on the bad and focus on the good. you said that you're smart, get good grades, 1900 on SAT and you work 2 jobs.Its alot of people who got it worse than you my G, take it easy.

Don't do it man, life is full of unexpected things, you don't know what the future holds.

Do you have aim or yim?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by acosta2

everyone telling this kid to 'off himself' or 'commit that' has no business on this forum. inexcusable.
he's not going to do it - this is him crying for attention.

and if he does do it, it's not because some kids on an internet forum told him to ---- however, if somehow it was that reason, then he deserves what he gets.
You got to be $@*++$@ kidding me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Today, I am 17, and I am on my own. I go to high school, work a full time job, and a part time job. Throughout school, I have ALWAYS made honor roll, with the exception of the first marking period of 7th grade. I have a SAT score of 1900.
^ That's all that should matter to u right now. You're 17, you're self sufficient, you have a job, and you do well in school.Everybody comes up under different circumstances and has bad elements in their life, that's just the way things are. Just live your life; you still haveyour whole life ahead of you. As bad as things seem, you know how many people in this world wish they could so blessed to be a 17 year old who has as much of achance as anyone else on this planet to live a happy and fulfilling life? Don't waste that opportunity by doing something stupid...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by acosta2

everyone telling this kid to 'off himself' or 'commit that' has no business on this forum. inexcusable.
he's not going to do it - this is him crying for attention.

and if he does do it, it's not because some kids on an internet forum told him to ---- however, if somehow it was that reason, then he deserves what he gets.

Yea, you're right to an extent. But the immaturity some people display is pathetic. Shut up and do something useful.

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Suicide is the easy way out dogg .. Only weak people kill themselves .. You aint weak man .. keep your head up and keep on pushin .. i don't usually respond to +##% like this .. There is always another route to find what makes you happy in life .. Just remember the lord never gives you more than you can handle .. Stay up my dude

so true. And since you are good in school go on .... life your life and be successful in what you do. theres so much nice things in life .. do you have anyfriends you can talk to ?

OP, are you %@%@%!+ kidding me? I'm a refugee living in America. I was born a little before the Bosnian Conflict...I've moved throughout refugee campsmy whole life in Germany, Holland, Bosnia, and Spain...and I now I live in the United States. My family is poor as !!%#, my grades are average, and I don'thave many RL friends...but guess waht ...im graduating highschool ON TIME after I lost about 6 years of education throughout my Childhood..and guess what?I've been accepted to all 4 of my 10 colleges I've applied to so far. ..you heard me... I didn't start school untill 5th grade. Suicide has nevercrossed my thought..

DO NOT /Yourself, thats not gonna get you anywhere. plus suicide is for the weak just like dropKicks said, and for what you've been through and being ableto put up with that you are not weak. If you really want to get back at this family of yours. finish high school, go to college, and get a good job then yoursuccess will be enough to drive your family wild. and dont go off doing anything stupid ya heard me? As for all those other NTers who suggest you /yourself ...
smh.gif
. Suicide is never the answer trust me.

Don't listen to the idiots telling you to do it , and calling you weak joking or not. Depression is no laughing matter, and if left un checked can reallybecome something bigger.
If you feel like this bad, get help for it, seek out a clinic or something type of center.

remember theres alot of other people in the world going through worst times than you are.. keep your head up kid

What makes some of you think this is funny or humorous. There's nothing funny about this.

To the OP: Keep your head up even though it may be hard to. I'm not in a position like yours and most of the people in this thread aren't. If you havegood grades, go to college and expand your possibilities from there. A lot of people (read men) in the third world would dome an N up to be in your position.Real talk.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Today, I am 17, and I am on my own. I go to high school, work a full time job, and a part time job. Throughout school, I have ALWAYS made honor roll, with the exception of the first marking period of 7th grade. I have a SAT score of 1900.
^ That's all that should matter to u right now. You're 17, you're self sufficient, you have a job, and you do well in school. Everybody comes up under different circumstances and has bad elements in their life, that's just the way things are. Just live your life; you still have your whole life ahead of you. As bad as things seem, you know how many people in this world wish they could so blessed to be a 17 year old who has as much of a chance as anyone else on this planet to live a happy and fulfilling life? Don't waste that opportunity by doing something stupid...

cosign on doing well in school. i didn't do as well as you on my SAT and I now have a 3.3 GPA in college and im bout to transfer to the university ofmaryland college park. besides the best part of your life is still to come...which is COLLEGE. no matter what school you go to there will be something therefor you. whether its girls, athletics, girls, music, girls, or parties there will be plenty of oppurtunity to have fun let a long work hard to get where youwant to be in life. believe me you shouldn't give up on life now cuz you never what good is in store for you.

Making something of yourself without the help of others is a beautiful thing. youll owe no one. Keep workin hard man at making good. DO NOT GIVE UP>

Making something of yourself without the help of others is a beautiful thing. youll owe no one. Keep workin hard man at making good. DO NOT GIVE UP>

Back
Top Bottom