. . . . . . . .

Real talk fam'...If you need someone to talk to, im There...

...I cant let anyone take away the greatest gift given to them....

Originally Posted by derventa

OP, are you %@%@%!+ kidding me? I'm a refugee living in America. I was born a little before the Bosnian Conflict...I've moved throughout refugee camps my whole life in Germany, Holland, Bosnia, and Spain...and I now I live in the United States. My family is poor as !!%#, my grades are average, and I don't have many RL friends...but guess waht ...im graduating highschool ON TIME after I lost about 6 years of education throughout my Childhood..and guess what? I've been accepted to all 4 of my 10 colleges I've applied to so far. ..you heard me... I didn't start school untill 5th grade. Suicide has never crossed my thought..

Listen to this guy. Props to you derventa.

Face82-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Help yourself now by searching help from your area, from adult people that you trust, family, friend, teacher.
If you can't do anything right now, focus on your study now so you can get any job, so you can start to support yourself.
If you can support yourself, get out from there and start your own life, leave your past behind.
Talking is easy, i know, it's hard time for you right now, but
life is not fair and we learn it hard way sometime... don't do anything stupid, you're survive so far so don't give up.

"I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches call it home."

I can see some of you dudes on NT never been through some stuff in your life.. OP I feel you man keep your head strong, you say you get good grades so youobviously got a good head on your shoulders, seek help.. let someone know about what's going on and when you turn 18 there's always a spot in the Navyfor you.

I'm choppin it up with OP now. I hope he changes his mind. He's mad young. He can't let his fam control his life...he needs to find something inhis life that will make him happy and keep him going. Cut all ties with them losers.

keep doing what you are doing in school. better times will come eventually. keep ya head up

[color= rgb(0, 102, 102)]I know the best solution and that is weed. A couple ofgood hits and in no time you will be laughing and having the best time of you life. Damn forgot you have job...yeah just kill yourself.[/color]

If you're 17 with good grades and a good SAT and no money, you'll quality for all sorts of grants and financial aid for college. Apply to schools,FASFA, work hard for a few years, and then you'll have your own life to live and your past will be just that - the past.

You're intelligent. You have a leg up on probably 80% of the people on this planet.

Originally Posted by i love nikes

[color= rgb(0, 102, 102)]I know the best solution and that is weed. A couple of good hits and in no time you will be laughing and having the best time of you life. Damn forgot you have job...yeah just kill yourself.[/color]
Another %!%##!! idiot
smh.gif

Suicide is the easy way out dogg .. Only weak people kill themselves .. You aint weak man .. keep your head up and keep on pushin .. i don't usually respond to +##% like this .. There is always another route to find what makes you happy in life .. Just remember the lord never gives you more than you can handle .. Stay up my dude

Actually, suicide is a pretty ballsy thing to do. I can guarantee you aren't brave enough to kill yourself. Suicide isn't right, but it's not aneasy thing to do either.

You seem like a very smart person and its sad that its come to this. Do not do it, no matter how bad you feel things are. You have to keep going on with yourlife. By the looks of it, you have the ability to do things that those in your family could never dream of doing. You've made it this far, by all means donot stop now. You have to keep going and do something with yourself so they understand what a wonderful person they mistreated and hurt. If anything, trywriting how you feel down weather it be in journal fourm, song, poetry, whatever, you need some type of place to vent.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

life will get better.... hold in there man

So true, it all will always works out okay in the end somehow, hang in there, you're stronger than you think you are.

strive to do better in life, Heard of the movie pursuit of Happiness? Anyway, you can always top the odds against you, become successful and show off to yourfamily.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Suicide is the easy way out dogg .. Only weak people kill themselves .. You aint weak man .. keep your head up and keep on pushin .. i don't usually respond to +##% like this .. There is always another route to find what makes you happy in life .. Just remember the lord never gives you more than you can handle .. Stay up my dude

Actually, suicide is a pretty ballsy thing to do. I can guarantee you aren't brave enough to kill yourself. Suicide isn't right, but it's not an easy thing to do either.
Suicide is the sign of a pure coward. Your life is too hard and you can put up with it. Tough it out. The OP needs to start doing stuff to makehimself happy instead of everyone around him

When the tribe makes it to the top of the mountain, the proudest member is the one who had the hardest climb. Had to take the toughest route. Had the leastequipment to work with.

Keep truckin' playa. Keep your grades up, get some scholarships, do what you gotta do. You've already made it through more BS than most probably couldhave, so keep doin' it.
pimp.gif

come join my gang . We offer free foods, girls, play bball on the weekend, minimal requirement.

Anyone who tell's someone to off themself after they said they are thinking about it is sick.

Get some help bro, it's out there. You can turn your life or situation around.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They always say people that really want to die don't tell more than a few people...
They obviously didn't know CandyJunkie.
I just read about this cause I never heard about it till' now, pretty sad story
tired.gif

Don't do it
Instead try your hardest to succeed
If you fail oh well your in the same position that your in right now

Back
Top Bottom