15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

I'm late, but I haven't had a chance to post on NT since that day so **** it.

The biggest misconception when one of these situations take place is thinking there are "Dossiers" or "storage" of saved posts. Y'all see all the info compiled in one post and might think it must have been recorded over time but that **** is unnecessary and a waste to me.

Can't stress enough how the advanced search function is probably NT's most underrated tool and there's a couple other joints that come through in the clutch. Obviously it ain't possible if you can't remember what to look for though. And it REALLY doesn't take that long either..the most time consuming thing out of all that was figuring out which password I used for DSK aka iLLoQuent.
laugh.gif

If you know how to use the search function(s), what + where specifically to look for...the sky is the limit. @JD617, @Big J 33, @do work son will tell you the same thing.

As far as S&T's favorite schizophrenic...I was never the first person to bring up dude's circus act. Didn't happen originally four years ago and not in here either. I was ready to let all his bull **** slide about what Meth did or didn't do until he dropped this gem directed my way

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN  

There were a lot of wannabe nt detectives trying to say other members were me and vice versa if we shared a similar opinion.

After that...green light = on.

There were always people that knew what the deal was with ol' boy. I warned my g Bobby (@Proshares) about it one time since he's heavy in the hockey threads. At a certain point, it got ******* ridiculous seeing dude pretending to be 3 or 4 different heads just to big up his opinions by reiterating a previous stance. Sometimes that would mean holding a mini-convo with himself on different SN's.
sick.gif
As some of you newer folks could tell from other NT'ers earlier posts in here...he was pretty much an arrogant fake *** tough guy all the time so he brought the negativity on himself.

When he first got called out about Never Seen B4...all he did was phase that one out and create other characters to do the same **** over again.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He dug his own grave.

Last edited:
@iLLoQuent aka DSK

Why you stay exposing dudes? Lmao

Ol Sherlock Holmes ***...

When you coming to the PS4 bro?

This Cuzzo
What's good my *****.
pimp.gif

Fam I haven't been playing video games at all this year. The rare times I use my PS3 it's strictly for the apps. I'll eventually get on that **** but who knows when that might be.

Hope you and yours are doing fine g.
Can of worms found in Pandora's box...
You left one worm in that can, pleighboi.

j8mxp1.jpg

http://niketalk.com/t/130136/new-york-knicks-bandwagon-application-for-2010-lol/0_20

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I remember that :rofl:

To be fair to JPZ, he was prolly like 12 when he made that post, dude was on this site when he was youngggggg. its worse when you got grown men out here picking college football teams in there twenties and pretending they are die-hards like certain people...

Last edited:
What is this I don't even...

Reminds me when he quit being a fan after they traded OJ for Love :lol:

514.gif

miguel-cabrera.gif

JPZ is cool but that's hilarious... I remember that too :lol:

And DSK is right, people's first defense to getting their card pulled is "Thanks for keeping tabs on me" or "Wow that's sad you save all that" :lol: the days of needing to screencap everything are over, it's all there on the search. It literally takes 5 minutes to search and copy and paste... a worthy investment in my mind.

sadlfkjslkdfhs;adlfhsaas;ldfsd

Y'all got me laughing about it again.

And yeah I don't have anything against JPZ. Always been a level-headed dude, even during his younger days.

But that love tap was sitting there after I caught up to his post.
laugh.gif
Definitely not one of his finer moments.

Last edited:
That's embarrassing. I'd slap my freshman in H.S. self around.

I first got on here when I was 13 ('05 under the name twenty3liveson or some ****) ...... NT taught me way more than I've probably ever let on. :lol:

Last edited:

I first got on here when I was 13 ('05 under the name twenty3liveson or some ****) ...... NT taught me way more than I've probably ever let on.
laugh.gif
I remember when I just found out how young you really were, probably in like 2010..... **** blew my mind 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I first got on here when I was 13 ('05 under the name twenty3liveson or some ****) ...... NT taught me way more than I've probably ever let on. :lol:
I remember when I just found out how young you really were, probably in like 2010..... **** blew my mind :lol: :rofl:

Same. I was completely shocked.

Looking back on that draft, I don't think anyone else was hyping OJ Mayo like some of these dudes on NT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom