16 year old black girl identifies as white

So what's the difference between race identity and gender identity?

A mansion is still technically a "house" right?
But a house cannot be a "mansion"
However...... a house can BECOME a mansion.

So ask youself, when does a house become a mansion?

Yes, race and gender are social constructs, but that doesn't mean they're the same.
Genetically your race is given to you by your ancestors / parent. Gender is determined later. You can't compare the two

So my question is, to the people roasting this girl, do you feel the same way towards a transgender person?

I think the two are very similar. ethnical identity if you will.

So my question is, to the people roasting this girl, do you feel the same way towards a transgender person?

tenor.gif

I don't think its more about what she doesn't want to be... Ignorant fools in here. You can't respect certain "Identities" and bash others.

A transgender person who was wildin like this chick? Yeah. This girl essentially said she was "ashamed" to be black and fired off a bunch of stereotypes and self perceived inferiorities. Roasting here is well deserved. A transgender person would probably catch the same clapback if they were on some holier than thou B/S trying to bring everyone else down like this chick.

Seriously though, if your mom's was about to lose her home or a member of your family needed a life saving surgery and someone offered you $30,000 cash to do this, would you do it? Money really is a mfer.

There was a thread on the coli about this, it was like how much money would it take for you to go full **** :lol:

Let her Diddy Kong looking *** be white

That's ****** up :lol:

This doesn't surprise me, black chicks are acting more "white washed" now. They love white dudes in nyc. I think the stereotype of certain demos of black women made them stray the other direction to the extreme. In which they are now becoming bland, flavorless like alot white chicks.

I look as it as the same. People who see themselves in a way contrary to what genetics dictate. And they both assume those identities and may potentially make physical modifications to better represent who they believe themselves to be ( see Bruce Jenner see Sammy Sosa lol)

With that said, this chick deserves every inch of flames sent her way wit all that biggoted rhetoric and self hatred. Being white and hating on black ain't ( or at least I hope, shouldn't ) be mutually exclusive. This seems like a troll job tho.

Last edited:
one of the potential dangers of raising black kids in the burbs.

the kids can grow up with little to no connection to "blackness" other than their parents.

I look as it as the same. People who see themselves in a way contrary to what genetics dictate. And they both assume those identities and may potentially make physical modifications to better represent who they believe themselves to be ( see Bruce Jenner see Sammy Sosa lol)

With that said, this chick deserves every inch of flames sent her way wit all that biggoted rhetoric and self hatred. Being white and hating on black ain't ( or at least I hope, shouldn't ) be mutually exclusive. This seems like a troll job tho.
Exactly! Sosa looks goofy but it's whatever to me. He can be/feel like whoever he wants. At least he's not out here saying I'm white because I don't have**insert list of stereotypes about black people here**.

A transgender person who was wildin like this chick? Yeah. This girl essentially said she was "ashamed" to be black and fired off a bunch of stereotypes and self perceived inferiorities. Roasting here is well deserved. A transgender person would probably catch the same clapback if they were on some holier than thou B/S trying to bring everyone else down like this chick.
Nobody would be "allowed" to make similar comments had this person been a TG.

Even if they spoke with similar tone in regards to their native sex/gender.

As HTG said, I think the situations are mlre similar than what folks are willing to admit.

Also, TG discussions are still new so those convos are still uncomfortable at this point

Not gonna lie... but this is a light skinned issue.. I have heard this same exact foolishness come out the mouth of quite a few light skin .. and one notable latino member of this particular board

They've claimed every Latin country as part of their "light skin" bi-racial identity.

Not gonna lie... but this is a light skinned issue.. I have heard this same exact foolishness come out the mouth of quite a few light skin .. and one notable latino member of this particular board

They've claimed every Latin country as part of their "light skin" bi-racial identity.
Nah. I'm light skinned and have never thought some **** like that.

Now if it is a light skin issue it's a dark skin issue too, because some dark skinned folks feel that their skin tone is inferior to fair skin.

The primary issue is why they feel that way. What systematic conditioning has happened to make this attitude appear around the entire world :nerd:

Throughout history light skinned mixed race ppl have broken off to create their own identity. History repeats itself.

There isn't gonna be an answer because transgender is a "controversial" subject but honestlt there isn't much of a difference.

if one is valid the other is valid.
if one is ******** they’re both ********.

I believe people should live their life how they wanna and that should be that but I don’t see how one is a worldwide movement but Dolezal and this chick get laughed out the paint.

Back
Top Bottom