17-18 Timberwolves Thread Vol. We back

I feel so defeated as a Wolves fan. I thought they should have kept LaVine over Wiggins who hasn't shown to be anything special, Butler gets hurt and now can't stand his teammates, most notably of which I'm assuming is KAT who is uber soft, but has immense talent and wants to whine his way out, Thibs doesn't appear to be the coaching savant I expected him to be, KG wants no part of this franchise and they're still probably the worst basketball franchise of all-time in terms of success.

:lol: Man what a difference a year makes. Screw Lavine, if he was here it would be us paying 20+ a year to play. I think the real fleece was Markkenen. Knew he would be good, would sting a little less if we got Collins or the Toronto dude. I don't even know if Patton is slotted to play this year.

I still think Wiggins is the goods, count me in as the only person on NT still sold lol. What I don't like is Butler (a player who most likely wont be here this time next year) Stealing his usage rate.

We are in a good position for next season imo. Butler and Teague can both be moved, and can find a taker for Dieng. This all of course is dependent on Thibs getting fired.

I want NO parts of draft picks.

Last edited:
LaVine will be the better player. No doubt. They're paying Wiggins and he doesn't do much to help a team win. But whatever...It never works out in 'Sota for the Wolves.

I still have faith in Wiggins. Last year there weren't a lot of plays drawn up for him. It was basically Teague or JB pick and roll with Kat imo.

I actually wanted Wig instead of Lavine in the trade, just figured Jimmy would stump Wig's growth.
As much as liked Thibs as a coach we all knew it was a bad move to given him coaching and basketball VP control.
Wolves need to keep KAT and build around him.

Back
Top Bottom