180 day old Mcdonalds meal...

Subways or Five Guys 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

saw this a while ago somewhere else. crazy though, i'm definitely glad i don't eat fast food anymore.

Thats funny cause I saw you chowing down on a burger the other day.

Exposed?
embarassed.gif
 lies! where? i haven't eaten a burger in a while.

images

Oh really?

Ite, I see how you wanna play this. I will expose you son. I have the power!
laugh.gif
 fine then, do it! 
Corny

saw this a while ago somewhere else. crazy though, i'm definitely glad i don't eat fast food anymore.

Thats funny cause I saw you chowing down on a burger the other day.

Exposed?
embarassed.gif
 lies! where? i haven't eaten a burger in a while.

images

Oh really?

Ite, I see how you wanna play this. I will expose you son. I have the power!
laugh.gif
 fine then, do it! 
Corny

180 days is nothing. Like Seeko said, it's been done before, but over a period of like 20 years or something like that. Burger was pretty much fossilized.

And all that chicken nugget processed chicken by-product stuff is fake? Info/link?

180 days is nothing. Like Seeko said, it's been done before, but over a period of like 20 years or something like that. Burger was pretty much fossilized.

And all that chicken nugget processed chicken by-product stuff is fake? Info/link?

i love mcdonald's and i'll always eat it.
i don't know why people on the internet try to go out of their way and get people to stop eating it.  

there's 2 things i hate:  people pushing their religion on me and people telling me what to eat and what not to eat.

i love mcdonald's and i'll always eat it.
i don't know why people on the internet try to go out of their way and get people to stop eating it.  

there's 2 things i hate:  people pushing their religion on me and people telling me what to eat and what not to eat.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Who cares?!!!!

Gosh I hate skinny people

what do skinny people have to do with how bad mcdonalds and other fast food is for you??

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Who cares?!!!!

Gosh I hate skinny people

what do skinny people have to do with how bad mcdonalds and other fast food is for you??

--The McRib is back though...
pimp.gif

--And they got Clone War Skateboards in the Happy Meals right now though...
pimp.gif

--The McRib is back though...
pimp.gif

--And they got Clone War Skateboards in the Happy Meals right now though...
pimp.gif

people buy mcdonalds because its cheap.... put anything in front of me thats a dollar and ill eat it.... thats how the typical american thinks... mcdonalds is just taking advantage of it....

people buy mcdonalds because its cheap.... put anything in front of me thats a dollar and ill eat it.... thats how the typical american thinks... mcdonalds is just taking advantage of it....

Back
Top Bottom