180 day old Mcdonalds meal...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Who cares?!!!!

Gosh I hate skinny people

what do skinny people have to do with how bad mcdonalds and other fast food is for you??

Nothing, hes just mad that hes a fatso

For how hard you go on fat people, you must have either had a serious weight issue as a kid, been bullied, or been heartbroken by a fatso.

Only one of the three would make sense out of how dead set you are to say those things in almost every other post.

its the first one.

Who cares?!!!!

what do skinny people have to do with how bad mcdonalds and other fast food is for you??

For how hard you go on fat people, you must have either had a serious weight issue as a kid, been bullied, or been heartbroken by a fatso.

Only one of the three would make sense out of how dead set you are to say those things in almost every other post.

its the first one.

eating a big mac right now
pimp.gif

I'll save a NT'er the free post and just say "R.I.P"

Who cares?!!!!

its the first one.

Damn you didnt know Club used to be a tubby wubby!!

Who cares?!!!!

its the first one.

Damn you didnt know Club used to be a tubby wubby!!

Back
Top Bottom