19 Year Old college athlete killed by Arlington Police Officer

Quote: 

A police officer in training fatally shot an unarmed teen burglary suspect early Friday at a car dealership, Arlington police said.

Officer Brad Miller shot and killed 19-year-old Christian Taylor after officers responded to a burglary in progress about 1 a.m. at the Classic Buick GMC near Interstate 20 and Collins Street, police said. Taylor was unarmed, police said.

dealership’s security company reported the burglary when its cameras recorded a man at the dealership, police said. The suspect drove a SUV through the dealership showroom’s glass doors, Sgt. Paul Rodriguez said.

When police arrived they found the man in the dealership’s showroom and approached him. Miller shot Taylor after an “altercation,” police said. Taylor died at the scene, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office.
Link to the article: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ot-a-man-early-friday-at-car-dealership.html/

Pictures of the crime scene where Christian Taylor drove his car into the dealership. 

Pictures of Taylors car:

He drove into a dealership... Are you saying the cops had no reason to shoot him?

Stupid thread

He drove into a dealership... Are you saying the cops had no reason to shoot him?

Stupid thread
Not buying the narrative that his car has no visible damages from supposedly driving into a dealership. And investigators have found no footage of the incident yet.

From what I gathered he didn't drive through a dealership. He drove through the showroom.

Stupid thread

Not buying the narrative that his car has no visible damages from supposedly driving into a dealership. And investigators have found no footage of the incident yet.

Driving through glass will not damage the vehicle

You can see he drove perfectly through the glass.

Yeah what are we supposed to be mad about here?

Someone drives through your home tryna rob you I'm sure you not gonna be tryna smoke a bleezy with them...

Last edited:

wait.... you say there's no visible damages...

do you have a picture of the front of his car?
From the picture that I posted there's no clear visible damage. There aren't any pictures of the vehicle other than the one I posted.  

Still waiting for the story to develop of course but there's no clear cut evidence of a robbery which is the narrative the police are going with. Just speculation but just because the victim crashed into a dealership doesn't mean he had intentions to rob it especially being unarmed, easily could've been inebriated and lost control. Officer arrives to the scene and the altercation ensues. The story doesn't make any sense at this point. 

wait.... you say there's no visible damages...

do you have a picture of the front of his car?
From the picture that I posted there's no clear visible damage. 
the picture you posted is a small jpeg of the side/rear of the car

laugh.gif

would crashing into a glass window result in a lot of damage?

Last edited:
How the hell do you crash into a showroom are there any other vehicles damaged because im pretty sure there were some out in front of the showroom

Back
Top Bottom