1996 DS OG 12's (Taxi's)

^ Yeahhh, I love the Playoffs, but I can never find those.. And for $145, I couldn't resist

^ Yeahhh, I love the Playoffs, but I can never find those.. And for $145, I couldn't resist

Worst case scenario is that the shoe separates from the midsole, but im sure you'll be ok...

Just bought the Obsidian's couple months ago and their holding up fine...

Worst case scenario is that the shoe separates from the midsole, but im sure you'll be ok...

You might find the zoom is not as responsive as the Retros... it was pretty early in it's life span, and they were still tweaking it.

, but yeah these are built like tanks. If the outsole separates from the midsole some shoe goo will sort it out.

You might find the zoom is not as responsive as the Retros... it was pretty early in it's life span, and they were still tweaking it.

, but yeah these are built like tanks. If the outsole separates from the midsole some shoe goo will sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom