1997 Jordan 12 Playoff Legit Check

Hi guys,

I need a little help with a LC on these '97 Jordan 12 Playoffs,

things that concern me are as follows

- inconsistent embroidery on the "TWO" on the tongues

- Jumpman on tongue

- Messy black paint on the sole in crevices  

- shape of the bottom of the left shoe (picture from rear)
 - and the "carbon fiber" 

The size tags look good to me but i will include a pic of those too. only have picture of one tag but the production dates are identical.

Thanks in advance

_4fW9C5NwyP4hrgJ1t_bHKS3bdGmA7B1Z9lWRKHygRY
rrectShb3irRWic6zfEsQ2-rzGRp1FY9OaIeE9grzCg
_OKlZ3DCXkvX0tcTFcFiKVdPjRzUo7xMgaS9cbefz2s
camIk7ytIodkExaI23NOdW0GurxvfipR2JZonH97x9I
5-IXc1MUzz-H2PkagUtgapQOJm_Efkbkib9rdxU8FUE
xJJVEp2UN56Uh6T0EKVkjagKoUMnv9e3tQLq1F7CGJk

d0wRP8ASAG-jlc8zpC1eU61rycyRSwseejfs1WYQ8zo
MgLJ96KFy92ZMOsHLoeokeZn4ECj7yszVCev6xFP5xo
CUjNIZmMmdq8pMXE3M2Xve4qgvcC8Dma0jHJo6ADRyI%2CBNRKXb9ULzrc0Wr-B4Th1EGSxH-hBUYY-j5RtgDH350
lD50WPeSnycmNycEPsPyR9Q5x3UceJbGU7841Ec10ss%2CwSbBMjHLX17YfDWUnKo6Gm8r0UqSEPkRRmB3FWjqxNU

Wad the production on them that sloppy back then?
Also the way the outsole felt, really rough and kind of powdery. Is that just consistant with being 20 year old rubber? If i wear them will they just fall apart?

Possible separation to soles. They can be reglued so no big deal. And yes, quality on originals were not as great as some make them out to be. Better than most of today's? Yeah. But ogs had their flaws also. Wearing a 20 year old shoe of any brand will have it's risk.. in my opinion your pair still looks nice.

Possible separation to soles. They can be reglued so no big deal. And yes, quality on originals were not as great as some make them out to be. Better than most of today's? Yeah. But ogs had their flaws also. Wearing a 20 year old shoe of any brand will have it's risk.. in my opinion your pair still looks nice.
oh best believe it ain't just a possibility, it will happen. Hell, I've seen 12s from 5 years ago separate let alone almost 20

Back
Top Bottom