19th inning - ESPN2.

Hopefully I have the power to end it with this thread.

Going on six hours. 560 pitches and counting. 40 players used. Five innings in relief from Danys Baez. Carlos Ruiz has caught the entire game.

Hopefully I have the power to end it with this thread.

Going on six hours. 560 pitches and counting. 40 players used. Five innings in relief from Danys Baez. Carlos Ruiz has caught the entire game.

pimp.gif

If you're a parent and you have a kid with you at this game, at what point do you make the decision that they're not making it to school over a May baseball game
laugh.gif

Possibly being at the longest baseball game of all-time > elementary school

If you're a parent and you have a kid with you at this game, at what point do you make the decision that they're not making it to school over a May baseball game
laugh.gif

Possibly being at the longest baseball game of all-time > elementary school

I drive my friends crazy over the fact that I'll never leave a game early. Can't ever blow a chance to miss out on history.

I drive my friends crazy over the fact that I'll never leave a game early. Can't ever blow a chance to miss out on history.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Same. Crazy part especially applies considering the product the Orioles have put on the field the last decade or so.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom