19th inning - ESPN2.

sick.gif
at them having a back to back.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This game HAS to end this inning.......it just has to.
Not just yet, I'm on the West Coast. I've got like a few hours left of partying.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What's the record for a game with the most innings?
The longest game, time wise, in MLB history was played May 8, 1984 between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Chicago White Sox. The game went 25 innings and lasted 8 hours and 6 minutes. The game started at 7:30 PM and ended after 1:00 AM due to curfew with the game tied at 3 after 17 innings. The game resumed the next afternoon and went another 8 innings before Chicago finally won 7-6.

The longest game, innings wise, in MLB history was played May 1, 1920 between the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Boston Braves. The game ended due to darkness after 26 innings with the teams tied at 1.

The longest game in triple-A history was played by The Pawtucket Red Sox and Rochester Red Wings, two teams from the triple-A International League, in 1981 in Pawtucket's McCoy Stadium. Game time was a total of 8:25, with 33 innings.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_longest_game_in_MLB_history#ixzz1NQrggI49

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This game HAS to end this inning.......it just has to.
Not just yet, I'm on the West Coast. I've got like a few hours left of partying.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What's the record for a game with the most innings?
The longest game, time wise, in MLB history was played May 8, 1984 between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Chicago White Sox. The game went 25 innings and lasted 8 hours and 6 minutes. The game started at 7:30 PM and ended after 1:00 AM due to curfew with the game tied at 3 after 17 innings. The game resumed the next afternoon and went another 8 innings before Chicago finally won 7-6.

The longest game, innings wise, in MLB history was played May 1, 1920 between the Brooklyn Dodgers and the Boston Braves. The game ended due to darkness after 26 innings with the teams tied at 1.

The longest game in triple-A history was played by The Pawtucket Red Sox and Rochester Red Wings, two teams from the triple-A International League, in 1981 in Pawtucket's McCoy Stadium. Game time was a total of 8:25, with 33 innings.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_longest_game_in_MLB_history#ixzz1NQrggI49

Theres more people at 1 am of a 19 inning game in Philly than there are at Marlin and Pirate games.

Theres more people at 1 am of a 19 inning game in Philly than there are at Marlin and Pirate games.

Why Carlos Fisher is still in is beyond me. He's our Triple A closer and has thrown 90 pitches tonight. 

Why Carlos Fisher is still in is beyond me. He's our Triple A closer and has thrown 90 pitches tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom