1st Page Update **NYC RELEASE EVENT TONIGHT 1/7** DJ Premier X Nike Air Force 1 Pics

I would have definitely bought for the collection. The AF1s are growing on me but the Dunks are still
sick.gif

Both pairs are sick..
they will be dropping at hoh cherryhill im going tomorow anyone need a pair?? pm me

man that packaging made me actually want them. only if they all came in that packaging.

If you're in the Bay Area, CA

Both District locations will be carrying limited sizes in the pack. Saturday morning. Doors open at 11..

^^^ Ill be in the East Bay tomorrow too. Im sure by the time im out there sz12 will be gone.

Im sad these aint up on NDC.

That was my only hope.

Im in NEED of a size 12 BADLY.

I wish I could get them together in that PACK.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Ill be in the East Bay tomorrow too. Im sure by the time im out there sz12 will be gone.

rico, thanks for the heads up on NDC. copped my pair of the forces no hassle.

^^^ THANKS for all your help MAC.

Im a lil salty now. SIZE 12 is GONE.
mad.gif

This release is NOT LOOKING good for your boy RICO.

I wanted to cop both but wanted to cop the Dunks 1st. I didnt think size12 was gonna be gone by now.

Yea , they went pretty quick on NDC. I thought the forces was going to sit at least till tomorrow.

Size 12 was the 1st to go
mad.gif

Congrats HJDM! I'm still not sold on the shoes themselves, but that'd be an awesome experience to meet DJ Premier and get them signed. Enjoy them

heres mine... love it.. bought the single cus i wasnt feelin the DJ am's. Primo's the %$+... one of the most humble dudes i ever met.

Back
Top Bottom