2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niketown Chicago tweeted out they are not getting these - sorry if already posted. St. Alfred said they are getting them.

Any one know anything bout Miami HOH or any other spots, called most of them and they gave me the usual excuses. Trying to find out which spot has the most .

Any one know anything bout Miami HOH or any other spots, called most of them and they gave me the usual excuses. Trying to find out which spot has the most .

Originally Posted by BCBP

Niketown Chicago tweeted out they are not getting these - sorry if already posted. St. Alfred said they are getting them.

NT Chi is not getting these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 kind of s*** is that.

Originally Posted by BCBP

NT Chi is not getting these
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 kind of s*** is that.

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

I'm pretty sure HOH is going to be your best bet, without a doubt. They get the most pairs of any store besides maybe Niketown.

Originally Posted by sneakhead361

I'm pretty sure HOH is going to be your best bet, without a doubt. They get the most pairs of any store besides maybe Niketown.

F*** looks like my only chance to get these is off NDC, my HoH already gave out tickets and niketown isnt getting them
30t6p3b.gif

F*** looks like my only chance to get these is off NDC, my HoH already gave out tickets and niketown isnt getting them
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom