2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the fact I will never wear these is a reason to not buy these idk feels weird passing on foams. I been buying foams since 2008, but lately foams have been becoming "hood bummy" and with the hype in NYC and the release of those galaxy foams looming, foams are just dead to me....

I'm wondering if the fact I will never wear these is a reason to not buy these idk feels weird passing on foams. I been buying foams since 2008, but lately foams have been becoming "hood bummy" and with the hype in NYC and the release of those galaxy foams looming, foams are just dead to me....

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I wonder what the Get Money Boyz have to say about the upcoming Red Foams and the Cement 4s.
i'm sure they dont want the cement 4's 
but would sell there "own mother's" to get money for the red foams 

I wonder what the Get Money Boyz have to say about the upcoming Red Foams and the Cement 4s.
i'm sure they dont want the cement 4's 
but would sell there "own mother's" to get money for the red foams 

Originally Posted by thisizdray

where you been?, foams have been a hood shoe for the longest, Dc,Bmore,NYC...

Originally Posted by thisizdray

where you been?, foams have been a hood shoe for the longest, Dc,Bmore,NYC...

We should all go to Penny Hardaway's house and get dem foams from there. How would you like that Penny Hardaway! Get Money Boyz going to have dem candy red foams and Michael Jordan cements tho. You know where to hit us up at.

We should all go to Penny Hardaway's house and get dem foams from there. How would you like that Penny Hardaway! Get Money Boyz going to have dem candy red foams and Michael Jordan cements tho. You know where to hit us up at.

Police love to see cats in the hood kill each other off over sneakers.

Ill post an update , hope everything goes good. ill be headed to the mall to lock my pair down.

Police love to see cats in the hood kill each other off over sneakers.

Ill post an update , hope everything goes good. ill be headed to the mall to lock my pair down.

I'll be trying my luck with NDC, nike on the phone, Eastbay on the phone and Eastbay.com. One of those should work.

I'll be trying my luck with NDC, nike on the phone, Eastbay on the phone and Eastbay.com. One of those should work.

Never bought foamposites before so this would be my first pair if I can get them. Is Eastbay.com guaranteed to crash?

Never bought foamposites before so this would be my first pair if I can get them. Is Eastbay.com guaranteed to crash?

Originally Posted by asianplayer

So i'll help you out here.
Concord 11s= crashed, i got mine from instore and NDC

Chicago 10s= crashed, I did get mine from Eastbay after 45 mins.

The previous foams i was able to add to cart on eastbay AND NDC without wait, but i didn't purchase them. 

Originally Posted by asianplayer

So i'll help you out here.
Concord 11s= crashed, i got mine from instore and NDC

Chicago 10s= crashed, I did get mine from Eastbay after 45 mins.

The previous foams i was able to add to cart on eastbay AND NDC without wait, but i didn't purchase them. 

Like other have said, I will be trying my luck on NDC
pimp.gif

Eastbay has proven time and time again to be an unreliable source for midnight releases. One word, Twitter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like other have said, I will be trying my luck on NDC
pimp.gif

Eastbay has proven time and time again to be an unreliable source for midnight releases. One word, Twitter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright thanks for the input. Last year, I was able to buy the White Cements, Black Cements, and True Blues all from Eastbay without any crashing. Stayed loyal to Eastbay with the Concords and regret it so much now. Seems like NDC is the most stable site so will try them for the foams. 

Alright thanks for the input. Last year, I was able to buy the White Cements, Black Cements, and True Blues all from Eastbay without any crashing. Stayed loyal to Eastbay with the Concords and regret it so much now. Seems like NDC is the most stable site so will try them for the foams. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom