2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a 100 tip in certain instances like you said but this release definitely isn't on me of those

Feel fortunate to have gotten pairs.  I figured they would be popular and not terribly widespread, but the closer and closer we get to release, the more scarce these seem to be.   As many have noted, areas that are particularly fond of Foams should get a majority, while smaller and less populated cities would seem less likely.  The thing for me with these is that they are truly a piece of "art" to look at, however, I probably won't rock them near as much as retro blue pros, royals, or even eggplants.   

Feel fortunate to have gotten pairs.  I figured they would be popular and not terribly widespread, but the closer and closer we get to release, the more scarce these seem to be.   As many have noted, areas that are particularly fond of Foams should get a majority, while smaller and less populated cities would seem less likely.  The thing for me with these is that they are truly a piece of "art" to look at, however, I probably won't rock them near as much as retro blue pros, royals, or even eggplants.   

Correction-pic was taken in NYC...Gangsta.

scaled.php

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by foamster

are the metallic reds a gr or limited release???

supposedly their somewhat limited and im emphasizing the word supposedly as these shoe stores tend to make up whatever random crap at times.

dudes at the shiekh by my local mall are acting real shady though, not wanting to answer the most basic questions.  typical minimum wage warrior power trip mentality.

out here in so cal, i'm thinking most dudes are getting them to resell.   i've never seen dudes wear foams like that out here and it's going to be funny if they jump on the foam train with this release. ima
laugh.gif
if i see a bunch of dudes around my way wearing these and not having them laced properly and what have you.
This is the first time I get Foams on RD. I think this is a sick colorway and it's probably converting a lot of people.

Originally Posted by foamster

are the metallic reds a gr or limited release???

supposedly their somewhat limited and im emphasizing the word supposedly as these shoe stores tend to make up whatever random crap at times.

dudes at the shiekh by my local mall are acting real shady though, not wanting to answer the most basic questions.  typical minimum wage warrior power trip mentality.

out here in so cal, i'm thinking most dudes are getting them to resell.   i've never seen dudes wear foams like that out here and it's going to be funny if they jump on the foam train with this release. ima
laugh.gif
if i see a bunch of dudes around my way wearing these and not having them laced properly and what have you.
This is the first time I get Foams on RD. I think this is a sick colorway and it's probably converting a lot of people.

I could see a 100 tip in certain instances like you said but this release definitely isn't on me of those
$100 tip + $220(and california tax) = $340.  might as well just do a pre-order then.

$100 tip + $220(and california tax) = $340.  might as well just do a pre-order then.

Found a footaction that's going to have these..only 12 pairs though. They said they open at 8 am..unsure on what time I should head down there

Found a footaction that's going to have these..only 12 pairs though. They said they open at 8 am..unsure on what time I should head down there

Think the footlocker birthday coupon will work on these? I know alota managers probably will laugh at u. But it should.. Says restrictions apply but what good is it on a bunch of bs dunks or uptowns smh..What about the $25 off online code ? Y'all think they'll restrict these?

Think the footlocker birthday coupon will work on these? I know alota managers probably will laugh at u. But it should.. Says restrictions apply but what good is it on a bunch of bs dunks or uptowns smh..What about the $25 off online code ? Y'all think they'll restrict these?

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I was able to use it last year on the pewter foams but I bought mine a week after release.  The store manager said you can't use it until after 7 days after release date..might be dependent on each manager.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I was able to use it last year on the pewter foams but I bought mine a week after release.  The store manager said you can't use it until after 7 days after release date..might be dependent on each manager.

I'm going out tonight to check out if I can get a pair from any of my spots, hopefully I can, If not I'm going to have to be on NDC.

I'm going out tonight to check out if I can get a pair from any of my spots, hopefully I can, If not I'm going to have to be on NDC.

i agree but crappy hood stores are charging anywhere from $350.00 to $400.00 in nyc
i have heard even $450.00 up till last week 
i was offered a pair $300.00 by a store selling them $350.00

good thing i paid retail cause i have no patience to campout anymore 

i agree but crappy hood stores are charging anywhere from $350.00 to $400.00 in nyc
i have heard even $450.00 up till last week 
i was offered a pair $300.00 by a store selling them $350.00

good thing i paid retail cause i have no patience to campout anymore 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom