2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm done buying limited shoes in-store after this *!%#$@@ today. Went to Shiekh yesterday and asked the co-worker about them and he said we will get them and sell them Saturday. I asked what time, he said he doesn't know what time they will open and come back friday and check back. I was like aight. Come back there after hitting the gym and he said we will open at 9. I was like cool. Then he said do you have a WRISTBAND, i was like huh o_0?!?!?!. You need a wristband, we gave them out this morning. I was like are you serious right now, you couldn't tell me that @!%% yesterday and when the hell ya'll started to do wristbands. I just walked out in disgust, plus there were people camping at FTA already. I'm strictly online for releases. Mom and Pops stores are starting to get shady with business also.

I think I'm done buying limited shoes in-store after this *!%#$@@ today. Went to Shiekh yesterday and asked the co-worker about them and he said we will get them and sell them Saturday. I asked what time, he said he doesn't know what time they will open and come back friday and check back. I was like aight. Come back there after hitting the gym and he said we will open at 9. I was like cool. Then he said do you have a WRISTBAND, i was like huh o_0?!?!?!. You need a wristband, we gave them out this morning. I was like are you serious right now, you couldn't tell me that @!%% yesterday and when the hell ya'll started to do wristbands. I just walked out in disgust, plus there were people camping at FTA already. I'm strictly online for releases. Mom and Pops stores are starting to get shady with business also.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

looking forward to these, anyone know if theyre a go on swoosh?

No Swoosh, 1 pair limit on .com.

These are more limited than people think. Getcha popcorn ready...

thanks for responding. How'd you find out no discount? I was able to cop the blue, electric green, and pines for under $100. Did you call support and ask? Not questioning you just was wondering why nike switched it up

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

looking forward to these, anyone know if theyre a go on swoosh?

No Swoosh, 1 pair limit on .com.

These are more limited than people think. Getcha popcorn ready...

thanks for responding. How'd you find out no discount? I was able to cop the blue, electric green, and pines for under $100. Did you call support and ask? Not questioning you just was wondering why nike switched it up

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I could see a 100 tip in certain instances like you said but this release definitely isn't on me of those

i agree but crappy hood stores are charging anywhere from $350.00 to $400.00 in nyc
i have heard even $450.00 up till last week 
i was offered a pair $300.00 by a store selling them $350.00

good thing i paid retail cause i have no patience to campout anymore 

NYC is a whole other animal when it comes to foams or in demand sneakers in general.It's hood dudes that's hustling that will drop 400 cash on some foams from the spots on Fordham with no regard, same way ifs younger dudes willing to blow their entire paycheck on a pair of a foams to look fresh. Dudes at those spots sell their stuff so I can't knock their hustle.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I could see a 100 tip in certain instances like you said but this release definitely isn't on me of those

i agree but crappy hood stores are charging anywhere from $350.00 to $400.00 in nyc
i have heard even $450.00 up till last week 
i was offered a pair $300.00 by a store selling them $350.00

good thing i paid retail cause i have no patience to campout anymore 

NYC is a whole other animal when it comes to foams or in demand sneakers in general.It's hood dudes that's hustling that will drop 400 cash on some foams from the spots on Fordham with no regard, same way ifs younger dudes willing to blow their entire paycheck on a pair of a foams to look fresh. Dudes at those spots sell their stuff so I can't knock their hustle.

@got shoes I went off on the sheikh workers today. I came at them respectfully asking what time they opened and if they could tell me how many size 11s there getting and how many pairs per customer so I could see if it's even worth trying there.

Dude was giving slick answers and didn't want to go to the back to tell me so I let him hear it, I was more heated with how dude was acting smug and sarcastic then anything. End of the day these dudes work retail they need to calm the hell down. If they legitametly can't tell me how many pairs they got due to policy then I can understand but when I get sarcastic answers it gets me mad.

Dudes lucky I just went off on him rather then pull a polorico lol

@got shoes I went off on the sheikh workers today. I came at them respectfully asking what time they opened and if they could tell me how many size 11s there getting and how many pairs per customer so I could see if it's even worth trying there.

Dude was giving slick answers and didn't want to go to the back to tell me so I let him hear it, I was more heated with how dude was acting smug and sarcastic then anything. End of the day these dudes work retail they need to calm the hell down. If they legitametly can't tell me how many pairs they got due to policy then I can understand but when I get sarcastic answers it gets me mad.

Dudes lucky I just went off on him rather then pull a polorico lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Tang

These are sold out bro

roll.gif

laugh.gif

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30. How do you not know what time you are going to open? Also, she said they have been getting a lot of calls for them which just shows foams are now being hyped here in socal too. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters no problem the same time last year. Now everyone and their mother's is jumping on the reseller bandwagon after the Concords. This sucks because I'll have to camp out now if I want a pair.

I'm really starting resent people who buy to only resell. They caused me to miss out on the Concords and now possibly these. It's just so frustrating to see super old people or families who bring their kids and buy 3 pairs. Yes, I'm salty and bitter....

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30. How do you not know what time you are going to open? Also, she said they have been getting a lot of calls for them which just shows foams are now being hyped here in socal too. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters no problem the same time last year. Now everyone and their mother's is jumping on the reseller bandwagon after the Concords. This sucks because I'll have to camp out now if I want a pair.

I'm really starting resent people who buy to only resell. They caused me to miss out on the Concords and now possibly these. It's just so frustrating to see super old people or families who bring their kids and buy 3 pairs. Yes, I'm salty and bitter....

Originally Posted by nimhet

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30...

that pisses me off. some employees are just jerks

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30...

that pisses me off. some employees are just jerks

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

2 pair limit on FTL.com

Nike Air Foamposite One - Men's

$219.99
Write a review
Be the first to write a review
Selected Style: Varsity Red/White/Black | Width - D - Medium | Do Not Ship Before 2/4-Limit 2 Per Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom