2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif
just got my ticket and they sold outta my size. I'm about 20th in line and no sz. 12!

Thanks footaction

u at the footaction in east cleveland?

Originally Posted by 1017 BrickSquad

30t6p3b.gif
just got my ticket and they sold outta my size. I'm about 20th in line and no sz. 12!

Thanks footaction

I wish....

South dekalb in Atlanta. I bet Cleveland heads not even on these like h
That. This time last year There was 6 people here for the blue foams, now the whole city gotta have em

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks footaction

I wish....

That. This time last year There was 6 people here for the blue foams, now the whole city gotta have em

I'm in Memphis for this release and my uncle works for Nike and he's telling me they won't sell out here because cats don't wear em here. I have a funeral to go to in the moning and wont be able to go the Nike store until around 2 or 3 pm. Are there any nter's from Memphis that can confirm that these foams will sit here?

I'm in Memphis for this release and my uncle works for Nike and he's telling me they won't sell out here because cats don't wear em here. I have a funeral to go to in the moning and wont be able to go the Nike store until around 2 or 3 pm. Are there any nter's from Memphis that can confirm that these foams will sit here?

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks footaction

I wish....

Out of the 4 malls in my county ZERO got the foams and we got some hypebeasts in the area.

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks footaction

I wish....

Out of the 4 malls in my county ZERO got the foams and we got some hypebeasts in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom