2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

There shiny like a red light i thought it was that metallic red that dull red but there glossy boss man. I cant believe its at 70 pages only. it would proably jump to 150 pages by tomorrow. First people would be counting down 1158 1159 1200, then people would blog about sites crashing then. Then people would complement each other on their succesful transaction online from ndc cause everything else is gonna crash. in the morning soldddddout everywhere in the tri state area. if you want em wait online trust and believe you gonna regret me including. i love foams and spike made these foams look dope
hoodlums, drug dealers & goons do use NT...

Originally Posted by BOLT55

looking to get this pair to trade... Anyone think this pair would be good in a trade for concord xi's straight up? size 10.5 if it matters.

No.

At least not right now. Maybe yearrrrrrrrssss from now. But prob not then either

looking to get this pair to trade... Anyone think this pair would be good in a trade for concord xi's straight up? size 10.5 if it matters.

No.

At least not right now. Maybe yearrrrrrrrssss from now. But prob not then either

There shiny like a red light i thought it was that metallic red that dull red but there glossy boss man. I cant believe its at 70 pages only. it would proably jump to 150 pages by tomorrow. First people would be counting down 1158 1159 1200, then people would blog about sites crashing then. Then people would complement each other on their succesful transaction online from ndc cause everything else is gonna crash. in the morning soldddddout everywhere in the tri state area. if you want em wait online trust and believe you gonna regret me including. i love foams and spike made these foams look dope

Originally Posted by iHust1e

No.

You must be crazy

Originally Posted by iHust1e

No.

You must be crazy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hoodlums, drug dealers & goons don't use NT...

Fixed... Dudes seeing 70 pages and getting a false sense of security... 

hood ain't even bother to read the rest.
laugh.gif

hood ain't even bother to read the rest.
laugh.gif

hoodlums, drug dealers & goons don't use NT...

Fixed... Dudes seeing 70 pages and getting a false sense of security... 

I'm on 34th st right now in front of footaction. I'm the guy wearing the Yankee fitted

I'm on 34th st right now in front of footaction. I'm the guy wearing the Yankee fitted

sup guys. Im gonna be going to footlocker on rt 22 in new jersey. they open @ 10.. If i show up at 6:30 you think that will be early enough to get a pair? let me know what you guys think, thanks

sup guys. Im gonna be going to footlocker on rt 22 in new jersey. they open @ 10.. If i show up at 6:30 you think that will be early enough to get a pair? let me know what you guys think, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom