2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my order on footaction says :STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL. is everyone elses like that?
ps: didnt get a confirmation email yet. should i be worried?

my order on footaction says :STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL. is everyone elses like that?
ps: didnt get a confirmation email yet. should i be worried?

Originally Posted by Tang

When will Nike ship?

Most likely Monday, probably won't get the shipped email till late in the day.
Sometimes they do wait till Tuesday though.

When will Nike ship?

Originally Posted by button999

When will Nike ship?

How long does NDC typically take to ship?  I'm new to online ordering I typically dont trust it and cop in stores. Getting too old to camp though.

When will Nike ship?

How long does NDC typically take to ship?  I'm new to online ordering I typically dont trust it and cop in stores. Getting too old to camp though.

Originally Posted by bence23

When will Nike ship?

Depends on where you live
Nike ships from Memphis

Mine usually get to Upstate NY on Thursdays if they ship UPS Ground on a Monday

Originally Posted by bence23

When will Nike ship?

Depends on where you live
Nike ships from Memphis

Mine usually get to Upstate NY on Thursdays if they ship UPS Ground on a Monday

Went by at midnight to pick 2 pair up from my man at Athletes foot by West End mall Atlanta. Man he said their store had 150 pair. It was a long line when I pulled up and they all got their shoes with no problem. Nike tricked us again. $220 for a shoe we thought was "Limited". He said two other stores have 150 pair in a 15 mile radius.
laugh.gif
We got 7 pair between me and my two homies.

http://instagr.am/p/nw8pX/

http://t.co/n7c68DGo

Went by at midnight to pick 2 pair up from my man at Athletes foot by West End mall Atlanta. Man he said their store had 150 pair. It was a long line when I pulled up and they all got their shoes with no problem. Nike tricked us again. $220 for a shoe we thought was "Limited". He said two other stores have 150 pair in a 15 mile radius.
laugh.gif
We got 7 pair between me and my two homies.

http://instagr.am/p/nw8pX/

http://t.co/n7c68DGo

for anyone at ntny:

how long did it take for them to serve the wristband line before they started taking in non-wristband customers? i was number 239 and took my sweet time thinking i would be good since there were 238 people in front of me. i slacked. i arrived at 1:45 and security told me the wristband line had BEEN done for a while and that i was assed out because i forfeit my spot. i was hoping they would let me run in real quick being that wristband holders take priority over regular customers. no luck. see, i remember for the db4 release i was number three hundred-something and didn't get to purchase them until nearly 3am. i used the same judgement to calculate what time i THOUGHT i should arrive tonight but failed. i just didnt want to wait out there longer than i needed to. damn.

never the less, i got MY pair from a mom and pop at midnight but i was using my ntny wristband to cop for a friend who missed out big time. (we went together to get wristbands on wed, he was behind me and was told there were no more wristbands left after i got the "last one") which is b.s. because they seemed to let in another 100 or so people after the wristband line was finished. Dude also told me on wednesday that they only gave out wristbands for the pairs they had and WOULDN'T be letting non-wristband holders line up. all were blatent lies. i'm almost certain they will still have pairs available for purchase in the am when they open, too.

so my question still remains, what time did the wristband line wrap up?? my calculations were off big time and i'm so mad at myself for it. any info would help to see where i slipped up. i was done at the mom and pops by 12:15 and should have headed straight to NTNY. being a boss went to my head and i slipped up.

for anyone at ntny:

how long did it take for them to serve the wristband line before they started taking in non-wristband customers? i was number 239 and took my sweet time thinking i would be good since there were 238 people in front of me. i slacked. i arrived at 1:45 and security told me the wristband line had BEEN done for a while and that i was assed out because i forfeit my spot. i was hoping they would let me run in real quick being that wristband holders take priority over regular customers. no luck. see, i remember for the db4 release i was number three hundred-something and didn't get to purchase them until nearly 3am. i used the same judgement to calculate what time i THOUGHT i should arrive tonight but failed. i just didnt want to wait out there longer than i needed to. damn.

never the less, i got MY pair from a mom and pop at midnight but i was using my ntny wristband to cop for a friend who missed out big time. (we went together to get wristbands on wed, he was behind me and was told there were no more wristbands left after i got the "last one") which is b.s. because they seemed to let in another 100 or so people after the wristband line was finished. Dude also told me on wednesday that they only gave out wristbands for the pairs they had and WOULDN'T be letting non-wristband holders line up. all were blatent lies. i'm almost certain they will still have pairs available for purchase in the am when they open, too.

so my question still remains, what time did the wristband line wrap up?? my calculations were off big time and i'm so mad at myself for it. any info would help to see where i slipped up. i was done at the mom and pops by 12:15 and should have headed straight to NTNY. being a boss went to my head and i slipped up.

alot of people are letting nike twitter have it
online ordering is gully
people need 50 mbps speed now
sick.gif

alot of people are letting nike twitter have it
online ordering is gully
people need 50 mbps speed now
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom