2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by wisache15

I will try tomorrow in the morning! Nobody even wears foams in the west coast

I wouldn't get too comfortable thinking it's an easy purchase. A lot of spots are only getting one pair of each size and alot of people are strictly getting em to resell as well.y
no pair is safe...not even on the west coast..

I wouldn't get too comfortable thinking it's an easy purchase. A lot of spots are only getting one pair of each size and alot of people are strictly getting em to resell as well.y
no pair is safe...not even on the west coast..

I wouldn't get too comfortable thinking it's an easy purchase. A lot of spots are only getting one pair of each size and alot of people are strictly getting em to resell as well.
^^^ I agree !!! 
After calling bout 15 stores here in my area, I ended up finding only 3 that is FOR SURE opening in the am with em on deck. None would say how many pairs they were holding and by the looks of things it seems to 2 size runs at MAX per store (unless you were in the DMV / ATL where they seem to have had ALOT of pairs on deck). Add the fact that there might not be a re-stock sent out ( a la Concord 11's), this could be one hectic weekend 
grin.gif

Be safe coppin' and hope all you NTer's get a pair at a reasonable price !!

I wouldn't get too comfortable thinking it's an easy purchase. A lot of spots are only getting one pair of each size and alot of people are strictly getting em to resell as well.
^^^ I agree !!! 
After calling bout 15 stores here in my area, I ended up finding only 3 that is FOR SURE opening in the am with em on deck. None would say how many pairs they were holding and by the looks of things it seems to 2 size runs at MAX per store (unless you were in the DMV / ATL where they seem to have had ALOT of pairs on deck). Add the fact that there might not be a re-stock sent out ( a la Concord 11's), this could be one hectic weekend 
grin.gif

Be safe coppin' and hope all you NTer's get a pair at a reasonable price !!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

for anyone at ntny:

how long did it take for them to serve the wristband line before they started taking in non-wristband customers? i was number 239 and took my sweet time thinking i would be good since there were 238 people in front of me. i slacked. i arrived at 1:45 and security told me the wristband line had BEEN done for a while and that i was assed out because i forfeit my spot. i was hoping they would let me run in real quick being that wristband holders take priority over regular customers. no luck. see, i remember for the db4 release i was number three hundred-something and didn't get to purchase them until nearly 3am. i used the same judgement to calculate what time i THOUGHT i should arrive tonight but failed. i just didnt want to wait out there longer than i needed to. damn.

never the less, i got MY pair from a mom and pop at midnight but i was using my ntny wristband to cop for a friend who missed out big time. (we went together to get wristbands on wed, he was behind me and was told there were no more wristbands left after i got the "last one") which is b.s. because they seemed to let in another 100 or so people after the wristband line was finished. Dude also told me on wednesday that they only gave out wristbands for the pairs they had and WOULDN'T be letting non-wristband holders line up. all were blatent lies. i'm almost certain they will still have pairs available for purchase in the am when they open, too.

so my question still remains, what time did the wristband line wrap up?? my calculations were off big time and i'm so mad at myself for it. any info would help to see where i slipped up. i was done at the mom and pops by 12:15 and should have headed straight to NTNY. being a boss went to my head and i slipped up.

I was #78 they finished around 1am. It actually was pretty, I believe I waited no longer than 30 mins to get my pair. I really did feel bad for the non bands that line seem it reached around Madison ave lol.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

for anyone at ntny:

how long did it take for them to serve the wristband line before they started taking in non-wristband customers? i was number 239 and took my sweet time thinking i would be good since there were 238 people in front of me. i slacked. i arrived at 1:45 and security told me the wristband line had BEEN done for a while and that i was assed out because i forfeit my spot. i was hoping they would let me run in real quick being that wristband holders take priority over regular customers. no luck. see, i remember for the db4 release i was number three hundred-something and didn't get to purchase them until nearly 3am. i used the same judgement to calculate what time i THOUGHT i should arrive tonight but failed. i just didnt want to wait out there longer than i needed to. damn.

never the less, i got MY pair from a mom and pop at midnight but i was using my ntny wristband to cop for a friend who missed out big time. (we went together to get wristbands on wed, he was behind me and was told there were no more wristbands left after i got the "last one") which is b.s. because they seemed to let in another 100 or so people after the wristband line was finished. Dude also told me on wednesday that they only gave out wristbands for the pairs they had and WOULDN'T be letting non-wristband holders line up. all were blatent lies. i'm almost certain they will still have pairs available for purchase in the am when they open, too.

so my question still remains, what time did the wristband line wrap up?? my calculations were off big time and i'm so mad at myself for it. any info would help to see where i slipped up. i was done at the mom and pops by 12:15 and should have headed straight to NTNY. being a boss went to my head and i slipped up.

I was #78 they finished around 1am. It actually was pretty, I believe I waited no longer than 30 mins to get my pair. I really did feel bad for the non bands that line seem it reached around Madison ave lol.

I'm gonna try to get a pair in ny. My guess is as good as urs. Ny is out of ketchup. Can't be I guess well see. What I love about getting the shoe is the hype or stress level behind it. Cause u got the money but are the salty employees going to provide the goods. Where to start hmmmm. Make sure you inspect your shoes too u wake up early and wait online and one check is perfect and the other nike check says heinz on it. U laugh but its common proably a customer might of bought it from sing sing in china and pull the sawparu. Sneaker employees in ny always have a stank attitude where is the customer service. Where's hi goodmorning what can I help u with today. No they act RuDE and respond NO SIZE 10.5 its like I didn't even get to speak and u come blow ur stink breath at me like that. No way hosea I wanna speak to ur general mnager and hopefully he place them tic tacs where they belong. Breath smealling like he got cavity no wonder he mad.....

I'm gonna try to get a pair in ny. My guess is as good as urs. Ny is out of ketchup. Can't be I guess well see. What I love about getting the shoe is the hype or stress level behind it. Cause u got the money but are the salty employees going to provide the goods. Where to start hmmmm. Make sure you inspect your shoes too u wake up early and wait online and one check is perfect and the other nike check says heinz on it. U laugh but its common proably a customer might of bought it from sing sing in china and pull the sawparu. Sneaker employees in ny always have a stank attitude where is the customer service. Where's hi goodmorning what can I help u with today. No they act RuDE and respond NO SIZE 10.5 its like I didn't even get to speak and u come blow ur stink breath at me like that. No way hosea I wanna speak to ur general mnager and hopefully he place them tic tacs where they belong. Breath smealling like he got cavity no wonder he mad.....

These foams remind me of my ex, i wanna fU$% with it. The consequences are detrimental. All i want is that physical contact with my ex but then after our little session. She wants to be more than friends and then we argue. But physically we see eye to eye. I told her once before im just a squirrel trying to get a nut. Now these shoes i want em but DO I NEED EM NO. JUST for that moment i want it . ill do like my ex and ez- pass

These foams remind me of my ex, i wanna fU$% with it. The consequences are detrimental. All i want is that physical contact with my ex but then after our little session. She wants to be more than friends and then we argue. But physically we see eye to eye. I told her once before im just a squirrel trying to get a nut. Now these shoes i want em but DO I NEED EM NO. JUST for that moment i want it . ill do like my ex and ez- pass

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

yea.... i really wanted the dull red than glossy red but Spike is convincing me right now lol smh. i just wish there were more pictures up close
Maybe this view- comparison can help.

these are fine.. maybe like lipstick red something..
laugh.gif

wish they released MUCH sooner though

That first pic seals the deal. I almost feel compelled to buy the shoe. Now that 2pic look like u was eating a chicken drum stick,right out the kfc bucket and u didn't wipe ur hands prior to take this pic fam. What's up with that have u no value for ur purchase. Maybe it depends on the lighting. To grease or not to grease is the question....

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

yea.... i really wanted the dull red than glossy red but Spike is convincing me right now lol smh. i just wish there were more pictures up close
Maybe this view- comparison can help.

these are fine.. maybe like lipstick red something..
laugh.gif

wish they released MUCH sooner though

That first pic seals the deal. I almost feel compelled to buy the shoe. Now that 2pic look like u was eating a chicken drum stick,right out the kfc bucket and u didn't wipe ur hands prior to take this pic fam. What's up with that have u no value for ur purchase. Maybe it depends on the lighting. To grease or not to grease is the question....

Called footaction sold out, which means eastbay,footlocker,nike is done for. Finishline proably might restock instantly, but they share the same inventory as the previous shoe retailers i mentioned. Hell, at least on a positive note, their represenatives breath didnt stink. Im gonna hit my local spots i already know most major sneakers stores sold out i.e footaction 34. house of hoops im Harlem. my best bet is to PATIENTLY AWAIT RESTOCK. WASNT DREADING THE SHOE BUT like i said spike brought me back into the sneakergame. im convinced theyre will be a restock not excited cause i might have to cop. Time to check these chain stores and hear these outrageous prices. Honsetly when i hear an outrageous price, i think to myself you must want me to pay for collegeTuition not happening. or is this extra money that i spend on the shoe go to nuclear arms dealers or a negative cause. No i will not suppourt Terrorism, back in the day you used to be able to talk them litle chain stores down now theyre like. "were not going to charge you tax" at most they knock of 20 bucks. but you got to play the game  SO LISTEN IF YOU MISSED THE RELASE AND YOU FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY WHERE YOU HAVE TO GET THE SHOE. I NORMALY TRY THIS I WALK IN THERE STORE AND I LOOK AT ANOTHER I MEAN A SHOE THAT LOOKS FUGLY ANAPPEALING. AND I WHEEL IN THE EMPLOYEE THEN IM LIKE HOW MUCH ARE THESE AND AS THE EMPLOYEE IS TALKING TO YOU. LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMERS COMING IN TRYING TO BUY THE RED FOAM LISTEN TO THE PRICES SOME MIGHT STOKE THE GUYS DOWN. AFTER THE EMPLOYEE IS TALKING ABOUT THE WACK SHOE. THEN YOU LOOK AT HIM LIKE LIKE HES PATHETIC, AND U TELL HIM STRAIGHT LIKE THIS, MY MANS THESE SHOES SHOULD BE FREE. THEN HELL PROABLY LAUGH AND THEN YOU MAKE THE TRANSITION TO THE CANDY APPLE. TELL EM HOW MUCH ARE THEM UGLY JOINTS, HELL SAY 500 TO BE DUMB, THEN U GO BACK TO THE UGLY SHOE, AND SAY I MUCH RATHER HAVE THESE FOREST GUMP JOINTS. ITS ALL ABOUT LINGO.... TALKE DOWN YOU GOT TO ACT LIKE YOU DONT WANT THE SHOE. KIND OF LIKE TALKING TO A GIRL. YOU WANT HER. BUT YOU CANT ACT LIKE YOU WANT HER. LOOK BUT DONT STARE. GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED DONT FORGET BULLET PROOF VEST AND TAZERS FOR THE TRI STATE AREA...

Called footaction sold out, which means eastbay,footlocker,nike is done for. Finishline proably might restock instantly, but they share the same inventory as the previous shoe retailers i mentioned. Hell, at least on a positive note, their represenatives breath didnt stink. Im gonna hit my local spots i already know most major sneakers stores sold out i.e footaction 34. house of hoops im Harlem. my best bet is to PATIENTLY AWAIT RESTOCK. WASNT DREADING THE SHOE BUT like i said spike brought me back into the sneakergame. im convinced theyre will be a restock not excited cause i might have to cop. Time to check these chain stores and hear these outrageous prices. Honsetly when i hear an outrageous price, i think to myself you must want me to pay for collegeTuition not happening. or is this extra money that i spend on the shoe go to nuclear arms dealers or a negative cause. No i will not suppourt Terrorism, back in the day you used to be able to talk them litle chain stores down now theyre like. "were not going to charge you tax" at most they knock of 20 bucks. but you got to play the game  SO LISTEN IF YOU MISSED THE RELASE AND YOU FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY WHERE YOU HAVE TO GET THE SHOE. I NORMALY TRY THIS I WALK IN THERE STORE AND I LOOK AT ANOTHER I MEAN A SHOE THAT LOOKS FUGLY ANAPPEALING. AND I WHEEL IN THE EMPLOYEE THEN IM LIKE HOW MUCH ARE THESE AND AS THE EMPLOYEE IS TALKING TO YOU. LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMERS COMING IN TRYING TO BUY THE RED FOAM LISTEN TO THE PRICES SOME MIGHT STOKE THE GUYS DOWN. AFTER THE EMPLOYEE IS TALKING ABOUT THE WACK SHOE. THEN YOU LOOK AT HIM LIKE LIKE HES PATHETIC, AND U TELL HIM STRAIGHT LIKE THIS, MY MANS THESE SHOES SHOULD BE FREE. THEN HELL PROABLY LAUGH AND THEN YOU MAKE THE TRANSITION TO THE CANDY APPLE. TELL EM HOW MUCH ARE THEM UGLY JOINTS, HELL SAY 500 TO BE DUMB, THEN U GO BACK TO THE UGLY SHOE, AND SAY I MUCH RATHER HAVE THESE FOREST GUMP JOINTS. ITS ALL ABOUT LINGO.... TALKE DOWN YOU GOT TO ACT LIKE YOU DONT WANT THE SHOE. KIND OF LIKE TALKING TO A GIRL. YOU WANT HER. BUT YOU CANT ACT LIKE YOU WANT HER. LOOK BUT DONT STARE. GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED DONT FORGET BULLET PROOF VEST AND TAZERS FOR THE TRI STATE AREA...

thats how ugly they are, most people boughtem to make that extra buck to get the ajIV. for the peeps that got em good congrats hopefully you wear them in a safe area. make sure you look tough cause if you walk around smiling and talking soft like micheal jackson you get robbed not by me but someone he cant afford a bottle of ketchup.The ones that missed out you blinked. tough luck just follow the wheel in deal method above and youll be ok. be careful i speak upon experince one time i was jiged out had on my infrared js and i was listening to dmxs yes i said dmx. and i some rat poped out from the train station tryed to take a bite off me i dont know if he detected hooter wing crumb or what but I had to throw down. Straight fight or flight. Seriously when u put the ruby reds on act mature cause my fart didn't last longer than the launch on ndc it was quick and deadly. When u take off ruby reds then u could smile and talk soft. In the meantime practice putting base in ur voice in the mirror u can't go wrong.

thats how ugly they are, most people boughtem to make that extra buck to get the ajIV. for the peeps that got em good congrats hopefully you wear them in a safe area. make sure you look tough cause if you walk around smiling and talking soft like micheal jackson you get robbed not by me but someone he cant afford a bottle of ketchup.The ones that missed out you blinked. tough luck just follow the wheel in deal method above and youll be ok. be careful i speak upon experince one time i was jiged out had on my infrared js and i was listening to dmxs yes i said dmx. and i some rat poped out from the train station tryed to take a bite off me i dont know if he detected hooter wing crumb or what but I had to throw down. Straight fight or flight. Seriously when u put the ruby reds on act mature cause my fart didn't last longer than the launch on ndc it was quick and deadly. When u take off ruby reds then u could smile and talk soft. In the meantime practice putting base in ur voice in the mirror u can't go wrong.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

thats how ugly they are, most people boughtem to make that extra buck to get the ajIV. for the peeps that got em good congrats hopefully you wear them in a safe area. make sure you look tough cause if you walk around smiling and talking soft like micheal jackson you get robbed not by me but someone he cant afford a bottle of ketchup.The ones that missed out you blinked. tough luck just follow the wheel in deal method above and youll be ok.
STOP IT 5!
roll.gif
You can mean mug all you want, if a person is gonna rob you for your shoes, believe me they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom