2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Foams always run true to size, they are snug at first but if you where them a decent amount of times they break in pretty quickly. 
Totals I go a half size up 

To me Foams always run true to size, they are snug at first but if you where them a decent amount of times they break in pretty quickly. 
Totals I go a half size up 

foams do expand a bit but nothing super drastic.

I'm an 11.5 but can wear 11. They're just a bit snug. 12 feels good to but I'm afraid they'll expand and fit super lose.

hope that helps.

foams do expand a bit but nothing super drastic.

I'm an 11.5 but can wear 11. They're just a bit snug. 12 feels good to but I'm afraid they'll expand and fit super lose.

hope that helps.

air-foamposite-one-metallic-red.jpg

Glad they release next year. With all these upcoming releases, im going to ask a loan at the bank!
laugh.gif

Will be copped.

Glad they release next year. With all these upcoming releases, im going to ask a loan at the bank!
laugh.gif

Will be copped.

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

I've read from some sources that the space jams are coming at the end of December this year. I have also, spoken with someone from Footaction.

I'm pretty sure that was a rumor for a GR. The ones that people thought were coming out and there were photoshopped pics all over were the Sole Collector ones.

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

I've read from some sources that the space jams are coming at the end of December this year. I have also, spoken with someone from Footaction.

I'm pretty sure that was a rumor for a GR. The ones that people thought were coming out and there were photoshopped pics all over were the Sole Collector ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom