2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-foamposite-one-metallic-red.jpg

smokin.gif

i think they have potential to be serious neck breakers. but i dont understand hwy everyone is saying that foams are dead. i live in chicago and to be honest ive only seen 2 people ever wear foams and they both happened to be coppers. they might be dead to you guys but there alive here and its a great shoe because you dont really have to worry about other people wearing them unlike a lot of jordans. dont get me wrong though. i really like jordans to. its just nice to be able to be different

i think they have potential to be serious neck breakers. but i dont understand hwy everyone is saying that foams are dead. i live in chicago and to be honest ive only seen 2 people ever wear foams and they both happened to be coppers. they might be dead to you guys but there alive here and its a great shoe because you dont really have to worry about other people wearing them unlike a lot of jordans. dont get me wrong though. i really like jordans to. its just nice to be able to be different

I speak for my self, but here in NYC its as common as a metro card every dam color with every dam possible out fits... tights yes i said tights, skinny jeans, sweats, skirts, etc lol its just getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom