2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Guess i'll be lurking for a NTNY or 34th restock.. retail or bust. Sneaker game has gotten so terrible.

For niketown, keep an eye on their facebook page, they updated their status saying when they get a restock it will be posted first on facebook.

to everyone i really hope everyone gets their pairs. while the red is really bright and might be viewable as a clown shoe, its also a nice little add to a collection.

Guess i'll be lurking for a NTNY or 34th restock.. retail or bust. Sneaker game has gotten so terrible.

For niketown, keep an eye on their facebook page, they updated their status saying when they get a restock it will be posted first on facebook.

to everyone i really hope everyone gets their pairs. while the red is really bright and might be viewable as a clown shoe, its also a nice little add to a collection.

The true question is. Are you gonna wear your kicks? i mean you waited online in blistering cold proably held your number 1 or 2 in cause heaven forbid if you pissed urself getting these kicks. then ontop of that waited for an x amount of hours just to pay for a pair. ARE U GOING TO WEAR IT OR JUST TROPHY IT AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE ITS A H.S DIPLOMA I ASK CAUSE SHOES ARE MEANT TO BE WORN.

The true question is. Are you gonna wear your kicks? i mean you waited online in blistering cold proably held your number 1 or 2 in cause heaven forbid if you pissed urself getting these kicks. then ontop of that waited for an x amount of hours just to pay for a pair. ARE U GOING TO WEAR IT OR JUST TROPHY IT AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE ITS A H.S DIPLOMA I ASK CAUSE SHOES ARE MEANT TO BE WORN.

game plannned worked.. i think its a midnight release all the time for now on for a shoe i really want...

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Def will wear mine, im just looking for the right shirt now to wear with them.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Def will wear mine, im just looking for the right shirt now to wear with them.

game plannned worked.. i think its a midnight release all the time for now on for a shoe i really want...

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

ppl camping out for this shoe and paying 300 dollars for a fcking general release? i been collecting for close to ten years. sheep and resellers polluting the market for the real shoe lovers.
ummm...isn't this the exact same thing that happened with the Concords too except people were paying $400?  Look at Flight Club, they have Concords going for around $450 and they keep selling them like hot cakes.

struck out this morning. calling around to see places that have some left for phone orders. im not ready to take the L !!!

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

ppl camping out for this shoe and paying 300 dollars for a fcking general release? i been collecting for close to ten years. sheep and resellers polluting the market for the real shoe lovers.
ummm...isn't this the exact same thing that happened with the Concords too except people were paying $400?  Look at Flight Club, they have Concords going for around $450 and they keep selling them like hot cakes.

struck out this morning. calling around to see places that have some left for phone orders. im not ready to take the L !!!

Originally Posted by polorico

Nah man NT makes a real small percentage of a wide market Ducktails.

At the end of the day its Tax season , and Nike released a Hot pair of Foamposites that has been rumored to drop for over a year now.

Dudes at my local HoH , and footaction did people dirty.

I played it smooth and made my connect with a low key store in my mall.

I gave the dude a 10 bucks to hold me down , They had 12 pairs. There were 15 people in line.

I left with the only size 11... I got lucky....

You only gave the guy 10 bux for looking out for you? No bueno.Do your research guys , and offer help out to people who look out for you.

Mr. Charles lee Ray the world doesnt have to know about our secret spot. before you know a bunch of birds would flock together. you would be assed out. andas we know afters birds have a good meal they like to drop bombs ya dig some im bringing my umbrelllaaa

Originally Posted by polorico

Nah man NT makes a real small percentage of a wide market Ducktails.

At the end of the day its Tax season , and Nike released a Hot pair of Foamposites that has been rumored to drop for over a year now.

Dudes at my local HoH , and footaction did people dirty.

I played it smooth and made my connect with a low key store in my mall.

I gave the dude a 10 bucks to hold me down , They had 12 pairs. There were 15 people in line.

I left with the only size 11... I got lucky....

You only gave the guy 10 bux for looking out for you? No bueno.Do your research guys , and offer help out to people who look out for you.

Mr. Charles lee Ray the world doesnt have to know about our secret spot. before you know a bunch of birds would flock together. you would be assed out. andas we know afters birds have a good meal they like to drop bombs ya dig some im bringing my umbrelllaaa

BIG UPs to the homie that hooked me up!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Appreciate it man.

Originally Posted by allensoko

My dude your getting hyped for no reason. Where are u located. nike sells oout of sought after shoes for century I REMBER BACK IN MY ERA WHEN MOSES FROM THE BIBLE PARTED THE RED SEA WELL HIS SANDLES SOLD OUT INSTANTLY FROM THAT DAY FORTH NIKE IMPLEMENTED RESTOCKS.so be patient grab a snicker or Ten. You just have to do your homework sunnyboy. Or are u behind in that too cause I know it the weekend. That still doesn't mean u could slack. Whats ur size  

And i got that spot on lock from here on out if i need something.

Do your research and show love.

HoH down here in Dallas is crooked.

And i got that spot on lock from here on out if i need something.

Do your research and show love.

HoH down here in Dallas is crooked.

Originally Posted by allensoko

My dude your getting hyped for no reason. Where are u located. nike sells oout of sought after shoes for century I REMBER BACK IN MY ERA WHEN MOSES FROM THE BIBLE PARTED THE RED SEA WELL HIS SANDLES SOLD OUT INSTANTLY FROM THAT DAY FORTH NIKE IMPLEMENTED RESTOCKS.so be patient grab a snicker or Ten. You just have to do your homework sunnyboy. Or are u behind in that too cause I know it the weekend. That still doesn't mean u could slack. Whats ur size  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom