2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any luck for the heads in PHX/ TEMPE , AZ  area ??? ----- 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I went to 2 stores and both sold out and only got 4 PAIRS each !!!!!!!!!!  
mad.gif

Anyone know whats popping in this area on this release reply or pm me !!! 

Any luck for the heads in PHX/ TEMPE , AZ  area ??? ----- 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I went to 2 stores and both sold out and only got 4 PAIRS each !!!!!!!!!!  
mad.gif

Anyone know whats popping in this area on this release reply or pm me !!! 

Easiest cop for me,,,went to niketown NY wristbands event, i was 78 in line, told me boy to snag another pair for me so he was 77, for those wondering how the wristband works,,,,i got mine on sunday and they just simply said come at 11:30 and line up, i showed up and theirs 2 lines, one for wristband and one for non wristbands, the one for wristband got dibs first and there was 250 of them,,,,,then w.e was left was for the non wristband.

1q0qas.jpg

Easiest cop for me,,,went to niketown NY wristbands event, i was 78 in line, told me boy to snag another pair for me so he was 77, for those wondering how the wristband works,,,,i got mine on sunday and they just simply said come at 11:30 and line up, i showed up and theirs 2 lines, one for wristband and one for non wristbands, the one for wristband got dibs first and there was 250 of them,,,,,then w.e was left was for the non wristband.

1q0qas.jpg

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

for those still searching better hurry only got 9.5 and 12 left
http://rivalsco.bigcartel...mposite-one-metallic-red

Put a 12 in the cart & then noticed the price
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks tho.

yeah but since all the main sites like nike and eastbay are done this was def cheaper than paying resell prices...  i mean ur gonna pay almost 250 after tax anways.. wahts 50 more?

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks tho.

yeah but since all the main sites like nike and eastbay are done this was def cheaper than paying resell prices...  i mean ur gonna pay almost 250 after tax anways.. wahts 50 more?

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks tho.
No tax on shoes in the state of Minnesota tho..

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks tho.
No tax on shoes in the state of Minnesota tho..

It looks like everybody is looking for a profit off shoes now and days... It was like six dudes and 2 old woman in the mall parking lot trying to resell these.. Smh

It looks like everybody is looking for a profit off shoes now and days... It was like six dudes and 2 old woman in the mall parking lot trying to resell these.. Smh

Originally Posted by edunpeal

about a year or two ago you're able to walk in the store a day or two after release date and still get a foamposite of your size
grin.gif
 now looks like every release are hyped like they're premio jordans
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
it's not hype...it's pure greed...probably half the people buying these are resellers.  I wouldn't blame them either, if you can make easy money like this just by waiting in line and not actually working, then why not.  I don't like it because it's made it a lot harder to get the good kicks, but it is what it is. I'm still mad I missed out on the concords...everyone and their family (grandparents and grand kids included) lined up for those

Originally Posted by edunpeal

about a year or two ago you're able to walk in the store a day or two after release date and still get a foamposite of your size
grin.gif
 now looks like every release are hyped like they're premio jordans
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
it's not hype...it's pure greed...probably half the people buying these are resellers.  I wouldn't blame them either, if you can make easy money like this just by waiting in line and not actually working, then why not.  I don't like it because it's made it a lot harder to get the good kicks, but it is what it is. I'm still mad I missed out on the concords...everyone and their family (grandparents and grand kids included) lined up for those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom