2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.

I was right there in line with you then
laugh.gif

I had on the northface and the mariners fitted

which one were you?

nerd.gif

Went into the mall at about 1:30, found out they had a FSR, walked out with the three I needed for a few people. Gonna get more tomorrow I think
How were the glue stains on everyones?  Only one pair of mine had a small stain, very tiny though

Spoiler [+]
None of these are for sale, they were for other people

Went into the mall at about 1:30, found out they had a FSR, walked out with the three I needed for a few people. Gonna get more tomorrow I think
How were the glue stains on everyones?  Only one pair of mine had a small stain, very tiny though

Spoiler [+]
None of these are for sale, they were for other people

man this is some BS. The Bay area was turrible, you had people who have never even heard of foamposites till a couple months ago in line.

Shoe palaces around my way only got 3 pairs and 6 if they were in a mall with the exception of Great mall.

So damn angry I missed out, this is the one pair I seriously wanted more than others.
mad.gif

man this is some BS. The Bay area was turrible, you had people who have never even heard of foamposites till a couple months ago in line.

Shoe palaces around my way only got 3 pairs and 6 if they were in a mall with the exception of Great mall.

So damn angry I missed out, this is the one pair I seriously wanted more than others.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

i think NYC had the most of the Fomposites 34street alone had over 5K pairs between HOH, FTL, & FTA. My Local Mall This Morning (ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL) I Heard Had Over 300 For FTL, 200 FOR FTA, And 200 + For The Nikestore....THESE WEREN'T LIMITED THEY WERE MARKETED "SMARTLY" BY NIKE SMH

I Can Bet Any Left Over Pairs In Two Weeks Will Be Shipped To NYC Like Usual
man this is BS the bay area barely got any at all.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

i think NYC had the most of the Fomposites 34street alone had over 5K pairs between HOH, FTL, & FTA. My Local Mall This Morning (ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL) I Heard Had Over 300 For FTL, 200 FOR FTA, And 200 + For The Nikestore....THESE WEREN'T LIMITED THEY WERE MARKETED "SMARTLY" BY NIKE SMH

I Can Bet Any Left Over Pairs In Two Weeks Will Be Shipped To NYC Like Usual
man this is BS the bay area barely got any at all.

I missed out, but I ain't sweating it. Good on those who actually got a pair they wanted. This is some crazy stuff I'm reading, though. Concord status lines in certain places? Madness, man. I got the Pewter Foams last year on release day just by walking in to a local Shiekh in Seattle, easy, but now there's mass hysteria on these, haha. The shoe game is expanding rapidly.

I missed out, but I ain't sweating it. Good on those who actually got a pair they wanted. This is some crazy stuff I'm reading, though. Concord status lines in certain places? Madness, man. I got the Pewter Foams last year on release day just by walking in to a local Shiekh in Seattle, easy, but now there's mass hysteria on these, haha. The shoe game is expanding rapidly.

VERY HAPPY WITH THESE... I WISH HYPE DDNT HOP ON THESE.. LINING UP FOR FOAMS IS NOT THE "IT THING" ... REMEMBER WHEN I DDNT HAVE TO DO THAT AT ALLLLL FOR FOAMS... AT LEAST IT WASNT AS CRAZY AS THE CONCORDS

VERY HAPPY WITH THESE... I WISH HYPE DDNT HOP ON THESE.. LINING UP FOR FOAMS IS NOT THE "IT THING" ... REMEMBER WHEN I DDNT HAVE TO DO THAT AT ALLLLL FOR FOAMS... AT LEAST IT WASNT AS CRAZY AS THE CONCORDS

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Damn bruh. i was told they werent getting them earlier in the week. I was on the 405 heading to sheikh south bay and swag by foxs hills to see what sheikh's line was like (15 deep) and figured FTA was the same. so i kept it pushing to south bay 4th in line and they didnt even have my sz. had to cop a 13. hopefully i get a trade for a 12
lol.. I was so surprised to see no one had lined up.. I called late last night.. Dang bro.. I hope you are able to get your trade.. If I find anyone that needs to trade, I'll surely PM you, glad that you were able to get a pair tho..

Good looking out. Glad you got urs.

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Damn bruh. i was told they werent getting them earlier in the week. I was on the 405 heading to sheikh south bay and swag by foxs hills to see what sheikh's line was like (15 deep) and figured FTA was the same. so i kept it pushing to south bay 4th in line and they didnt even have my sz. had to cop a 13. hopefully i get a trade for a 12
lol.. I was so surprised to see no one had lined up.. I called late last night.. Dang bro.. I hope you are able to get your trade.. If I find anyone that needs to trade, I'll surely PM you, glad that you were able to get a pair tho..

Good looking out. Glad you got urs.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I was in the south bay line too

Oh word. I was the dude in the scrubs.

I was more towards the back of the kind wearing the green pros. I didn't get a pair since their selection was small but I had a pair held down elsewhere from last night. I live within walkin distance of the mall n I overslept but it woulda been nice to have a 2nd pairROn a random note I'm shocked dudes in cali was lined up for foams lol

I was more towards the back of the kind wearing the green pros. I didn't get a pair since their selection was small but I had a pair held down elsewhere from last night. I live within walkin distance of the mall n I overslept but it woulda been nice to have a 2nd pairROn a random note I'm shocked dudes in cali was lined up for foams lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom