2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried ordering from nikestore and failed both times.  Wound up going to my local mall like 5:30 to be first in line.  Hour later about 5 people show up, So its all chill.  Tried sneaking in the mall employee entrance and got kicked out, so just waited to foyer till 8:30.  Got to footlocker waited there.  Manager comes and says they only had 10 pairs.  My pair is secure because im a 13 & the 5 in line are assorted sizes, plus the line is longer and they don't know that there is only 10 pairs.  Anyway lets 2 people in at a time.  Go up to get my pair, My bank card gets declined, check my account on the phone and I have the money in the account.  So I try again. Still decline.  Manager wouldn't hold the pair so left empty.  So as soon as i leave the store my bank calls me to tell me there is a hold on my account because of the suspect able activity and my money will be released in 10 mins.  So just I was about to leave the mall and one of the people I was in line with told me to go to the other end to footaction because they got a sz 13.  Got my pair and was out.  These stories are crazy with the employees doing the side hustle thing.  I'm not a jordan head but the stories with the concords I heard was crazy and a few managers at my hometown footlocker and footaction got fired for the side hustle thing.

Tried ordering from nikestore and failed both times.  Wound up going to my local mall like 5:30 to be first in line.  Hour later about 5 people show up, So its all chill.  Tried sneaking in the mall employee entrance and got kicked out, so just waited to foyer till 8:30.  Got to footlocker waited there.  Manager comes and says they only had 10 pairs.  My pair is secure because im a 13 & the 5 in line are assorted sizes, plus the line is longer and they don't know that there is only 10 pairs.  Anyway lets 2 people in at a time.  Go up to get my pair, My bank card gets declined, check my account on the phone and I have the money in the account.  So I try again. Still decline.  Manager wouldn't hold the pair so left empty.  So as soon as i leave the store my bank calls me to tell me there is a hold on my account because of the suspect able activity and my money will be released in 10 mins.  So just I was about to leave the mall and one of the people I was in line with told me to go to the other end to footaction because they got a sz 13.  Got my pair and was out.  These stories are crazy with the employees doing the side hustle thing.  I'm not a jordan head but the stories with the concords I heard was crazy and a few managers at my hometown footlocker and footaction got fired for the side hustle thing.

man I'm real salty I didn't get my size 11.5/12. Why can't I ever be the one with a good story of a NTer helping me out.
guess I'ma have to pay resellers price.
30t6p3b.gif

man I'm real salty I didn't get my size 11.5/12. Why can't I ever be the one with a good story of a NTer helping me out.
guess I'ma have to pay resellers price.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wish these threads can be locked so only peeps with 200 or more posts can view and poste...all these noobs ruining these threads...so tired of it

Change that to 500.
THIS!

No offense, but how are we gonna get to 500 posts if we can't post?

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wish these threads can be locked so only peeps with 200 or more posts can view and poste...all these noobs ruining these threads...so tired of it

Change that to 500.
THIS!

No offense, but how are we gonna get to 500 posts if we can't post?

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

After seeing the red's in person, they have to be tied with the royal's for the nicest foams.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My sentiments exactly. Due to this being NT I didn't want to cause uproar and booing, but I like the Red over the Royals. Trust, I understand the significance of the Royals, but the Red the coldest imo. If these were actually an O.G. cw, I strongly believe these would be in the rankings of the Royals. No pic does these shoes any justice, that glossy finish just leave me in awe.
That's what I was telling my brother. The hype on these is not unfounded. This colorway is the cleanest next to the Royals, so of course heads were going to be all over this.

After seeing the red's in person, they have to be tied with the royal's for the nicest foams.

My sentiments exactly. Due to this being NT I didn't want to cause uproar and booing, but I like the Red over the Royals. Trust, I understand the significance of the Royals, but the Red the coldest imo. If these were actually an O.G. cw, I strongly believe these would be in the rankings of the Royals. No pic does these shoes any justice, that glossy finish just leave me in awe.
That's what I was telling my brother. The hype on these is not unfounded. This colorway is the cleanest next to the Royals, so of course heads were going to be all over this.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by The7onius

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

So you buy a pair that you couldn't afford and then buy another pair so you can sell at a higher price to pay for the initial pair you couldn't afford, how about you stop living out of your means. The way people think now is crazy, you can't afford to buy a shoe but do so regardless, I shudder to think what bills you over looked or scheme you did just to purchase.

living out of my means? yal are some chumps always looking to put someone down. Im in med school an dwill prolly make more than all yal... my parents each make well over 6 figs also. Money aitn a problem. i just dont see any since in paying 220 plus tax for shoes when i dont ahve to.

You're in med school? Parents earning six figures? Lol, you can afford the shoes but just don't want to pay retail for them, I guess you did the same with your books, materials and tools of the trade. Somewhere there's a person running around with no liver because you wanted some Concords.

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

So you buy a pair that you couldn't afford and then buy another pair so you can sell at a higher price to pay for the initial pair you couldn't afford, how about you stop living out of your means. The way people think now is crazy, you can't afford to buy a shoe but do so regardless, I shudder to think what bills you over looked or scheme you did just to purchase.

living out of my means? yal are some chumps always looking to put someone down. Im in med school an dwill prolly make more than all yal... my parents each make well over 6 figs also. Money aitn a problem. i just dont see any since in paying 220 plus tax for shoes when i dont ahve to.

You're in med school? Parents earning six figures? Lol, you can afford the shoes but just don't want to pay retail for them, I guess you did the same with your books, materials and tools of the trade. Somewhere there's a person running around with no liver because you wanted some Concords.

You're in med school earning six figures? Lol, you can afford the shoes but just don't want to pay retail for them, I guess you did the same with your books, materials and tools of the trade. Somewhere there's a person running around with no liver because you wanted some Concords.

That statement might have taken it a little too far.

You're in med school earning six figures? Lol, you can afford the shoes but just don't want to pay retail for them, I guess you did the same with your books, materials and tools of the trade. Somewhere there's a person running around with no liver because you wanted some Concords.

That statement might have taken it a little too far.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

such prisoners of the moment, these aren't better than royals,they aren't better than eggplants,they aren't better than all blacks, just my imo
these are so/so at best, that's why i didn't copp!

such prisoners of the moment, these aren't better than royals,they aren't better than eggplants,they aren't better than all blacks, just my imo

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

You tell 'em, Bklyn.

These teenyboppers will be bumping these on Craigs List next month to chase the next piece of Foam trash that comes out... until something else is the "it" thing and they'll forget they ever liked Foams, and sneakers in general.

I passed too and neither of us will regret it. Let the kiddies go crazy for these.

I'm not speaking to any individual poster in specific, but my statement will be true for many in this thread.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

You tell 'em, Bklyn.

These teenyboppers will be bumping these on Craigs List next month to chase the next piece of Foam trash that comes out... until something else is the "it" thing and they'll forget they ever liked Foams, and sneakers in general.

I passed too and neither of us will regret it. Let the kiddies go crazy for these.

I'm not speaking to any individual poster in specific, but my statement will be true for many in this thread.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Royal Foams and Eggplants still look better than these...

My thoughts exactly.  I was more excited about copping my Eggplants 2 years ago.  That's why I didn't really sweat them.  Maybe it's because I have a bunch of Bred Jays though..

Missed out on NDC at midnight, woke up at 9 the next morning and decided to stop by a local Footlocker to cop around 10:30 AM.  They didn't even get them in, so on my way home I stopped by a local spot (Kicks USA here in Philly) and they had a few left including my size.  Manager said they had about 10-15 in line before the store opened at 10 and I was still able to cop before 11 AM ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom