2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by reener

30t6p3b.gif
NOT MY TATTOO

8hrdkn

Originally Posted by Kipthor

i need an 11.5 badly. I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower, but do they ever restock on foams?
I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower but I had to get these!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These are sooo clean!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need an 11.5 badly. I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower, but do they ever restock on foams?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These are sooo clean!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by shindo03

30t6p3b.gif

8hrdkn
I hope that's not your tattoo.... your going to regret that in 10 years.... if not 10 then 20 and so on....
Damn, and the soles are yellowing already ^^^
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 lamest tattoo EVAR!

With the resale prices on these the tat may have been cheaper...in like 10 years this thing will start looking like some manolo blahniks that a 450 pound women ran a marathon in.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by shindo03

30t6p3b.gif

8hrdkn
I hope that's not your tattoo.... your going to regret that in 10 years.... if not 10 then 20 and so on....
Damn, and the soles are yellowing already ^^^
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 lamest tattoo EVAR!

With the resale prices on these the tat may have been cheaper...in like 10 years this thing will start looking like some manolo blahniks that a 450 pound women ran a marathon in.

That's how fresh these is, can't even stock em, shoot I never wore my tens before trading them, but I had to wear these

That's how fresh these is, can't even stock em, shoot I never wore my tens before trading them, but I had to wear these

Originally Posted by proballerbb

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These are sooo clean!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This was my first time copping Foams on RD. I'm glad I did.

Originally Posted by proballerbb

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These are sooo clean!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This was my first time copping Foams on RD. I'm glad I did.

My Foams are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but I have yet to be charged from NDC. Has this happened to anyone else?.. This is the latest I've ever been charged by NDC.

My Foams are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but I have yet to be charged from NDC. Has this happened to anyone else?.. This is the latest I've ever been charged by NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom