2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

looks like there are still good peeps out there.... Just paid for my pair. Retail+shipping is all he asked
smokin.gif

thanks to the NTer that had that extra pair in my size... you know who you are!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks like there are still good peeps out there.... Just paid for my pair. Retail+shipping is all he asked
smokin.gif

thanks to the NTer that had that extra pair in my size... you know who you are!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by dartangion

Wore mine yesterday to store, back in box till summer, in other news traded my ds Chicago 10s today for barely worn electric blue foams, finally got them, been looking forever

Good Trade!  Elec blue foams are so much better than Chicago X

30t6p3b.gif
blasphemous....This how I know da foamposite hype is ridiculous...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$$!% is crazy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by dartangion

Wore mine yesterday to store, back in box till summer, in other news traded my ds Chicago 10s today for barely worn electric blue foams, finally got them, been looking forever

Good Trade!  Elec blue foams are so much better than Chicago X

30t6p3b.gif
blasphemous....This how I know da foamposite hype is ridiculous...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$$!% is crazy.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Just traded some concords for my metallic red foamposites. Glad I grabbed extra concords. If I dont stock em for later or make money, they are great trade bait. Should have these foams within a week tho! Im ready to see these in person.

Glad To Hear You Were Able To Work Out A Pair Fam
pimp.gif

You Gonna Be Down This Way Next Weekend For The Release?
Me too brotha
smokin.gif
... Ya ill be around for cement release. Prolly hit up cherry creek again since its in doors
laugh.gif
 Whats your plan?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Just traded some concords for my metallic red foamposites. Glad I grabbed extra concords. If I dont stock em for later or make money, they are great trade bait. Should have these foams within a week tho! Im ready to see these in person.

Glad To Hear You Were Able To Work Out A Pair Fam
pimp.gif

You Gonna Be Down This Way Next Weekend For The Release?
Me too brotha
smokin.gif
... Ya ill be around for cement release. Prolly hit up cherry creek again since its in doors
laugh.gif
 Whats your plan?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

man screw eastbay! I just got my package but they only sent me 1 pairwhen I ordered 2, and they charged me for both. I already talked to themand got my refund but c'mon, the invoice says 2 pairs how could they make thismistake. plus I still never got my 25% gold club coupon or a $15 giftcard they oweme. eastbay has become a big joke over the last couple of years with their crappy serversand even crappier customer service
We're very sorry to hear that this happened and would like to assist you further. It's good to hear that you got your refund but we will probably be able to help with the coupon and gift card. Just PM us about this issue with your customer number and we will investigate further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by ed2trey

man screw eastbay! I just got my package but they only sent me 1 pairwhen I ordered 2, and they charged me for both. I already talked to themand got my refund but c'mon, the invoice says 2 pairs how could they make thismistake. plus I still never got my 25% gold club coupon or a $15 giftcard they oweme. eastbay has become a big joke over the last couple of years with their crappy serversand even crappier customer service
We're very sorry to hear that this happened and would like to assist you further. It's good to hear that you got your refund but we will probably be able to help with the coupon and gift card. Just PM us about this issue with your customer number and we will investigate further.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by penalize

i wasnt gonna buy em, but i just got the last size 13 in downtown crossing in boston...i guess it was gods will...

These were still available in your area????
eek.gif

Originally Posted by penalize

i wasnt gonna buy em, but i just got the last size 13 in downtown crossing in boston...i guess it was gods will...

These were still available in your area????
eek.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i see you bro i wish i can find a second pair in the future at a decent price..

not flaming but the hat is horrible bro.. do you though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i need an 11.5 badly. I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower, but do they ever restock on foams?

i need an 11.5 badly. I have never been a foamposite buyer/follower, but do they ever restock on foams?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i see you bro i wish i can find a second pair in the future at a decent price..

not flaming but the hat is horrible bro.. do you though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These are hot no doubt but after finally seeing these in person, they are ranked lower than I initially thought they'd be on my Foam One list. IMO, Royals, Coppers and Eggplants precede these.

These are hot no doubt but after finally seeing these in person, they are ranked lower than I initially thought they'd be on my Foam One list. IMO, Royals, Coppers and Eggplants precede these.

My pair came in from NDC today and they really don't have that extreme baby oil look to them in person. Really happy about that. I'm satisfied 
pimp.gif

My pair came in from NDC today and they really don't have that extreme baby oil look to them in person. Really happy about that. I'm satisfied 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

pimp.gif

Yeah I was happy with that, shoes are great.....

Originally Posted by Wilroc

pimp.gif

Yeah I was happy with that, shoes are great.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom