2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JayhawkJordan

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

Originally Posted by jkim5157

anybody still looking....... http://www.shelflife.co.z...te-one-314996-61/....... some good sizes left. No half sizes. It was about $280 shipped to Cali.

call me slow but .. i dont understand these prices
They are in the South African Rand (ZAR).  The shoes with shipping came out to approximately 278 for me.  Just having some trouble getting my CC to go through with them, it keeps getting denied on their side.

lol this @*$% from south africa .. tf

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Prices are coming down to around 280 on these hold out

If u get these for $280 consider urself VERY lucky and play the lotto ASAP. Prices on these will slowly rise as pairs diminish. The metallic reds are only rivaled by the royals.

Why do people give their opinions as fact

rivaled only by royals, yeah ok

haha, u just love to quote me. Like it or not, it is fact. Black/red colorways sell more than any other colorways. Do ur research. =)

If u get these for $280 consider urself VERY lucky and play the lotto ASAP. Prices on these will slowly rise as pairs diminish. The metallic reds are only rivaled by the royals.

haha, u just love to quote me. Like it or not, it is fact. Black/red colorways sell more than any other colorways. Do ur research. =)

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Lol, says the bum trying to sell these.

Haha, nice sig. I have 2 pairs. Maybe i'll sell both. If I need any salt, i'll just look for u. =)

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Lol, says the bum trying to sell these.

Haha, nice sig. I have 2 pairs. Maybe i'll sell both. If I need any salt, i'll just look for u. =)

Love to quote you? I don't know who you are, nor do I care too, so kill the delusions of grandeur.

Not sure how far you ventured in your education, but facts can be supported.

Black/red sell more, like the cough drops? Which were in outlets for under $99.
Like red/black foam pros? If it wasn't for the carolina pros, would be the least popular colorway when they dropped.

Love to quote you? I don't know who you are, nor do I care too, so kill the delusions of grandeur.

Like red/black foam pros? If it wasn't for the carolina pros, would be the least popular colorway when they dropped.

I would completely agree!!

I would completely agree!!

HAHAHAHA, oooookay, Magic1978! You're comparing the cough drop's, which were basically a re-released colorway? A colorway re-released not too many years AFTER the first black/red release. A colorway which were dropped AGAIN months later after the first cough drop release. Haha, okay, buddy. Then the red pro's which aren't even in the same league as a Foam One, the original foam and sig shoe of Penny which started the whole Foam craze. You were probably still a young buck so I will overlook your lack of understanding. Wait a few years and you will see the prices of these red's. People will still be hunting for these for their collection. These are like a red sportscar for your feet, and I know one thing, red NEVER goes out of style.
wink.gif

HAHAHAHA, oooookay, Magic1978! You're comparing the cough drop's, which were basically a re-released colorway? A colorway re-released not too many years AFTER the first black/red release. A colorway which were dropped AGAIN months later after the first cough drop release. Haha, okay, buddy. Then the red pro's which aren't even in the same league as a Foam One, the original foam and sig shoe of Penny which started the whole Foam craze. You were probably still a young buck so I will overlook your lack of understanding. Wait a few years and you will see the prices of these red's. People will still be hunting for these for their collection. These are like a red sportscar for your feet, and I know one thing, red NEVER goes out of style.
wink.gif

definitely not with da penny line.

wink.gif

I dont understand anything you just wrote...And I dont know Magic1978 but im assuming 1978 was the year he was born, young buck really doesnt fit unless your 60

wink.gif

I dont understand anything you just wrote...And I dont know Magic1978 but im assuming 1978 was the year he was born, young buck really doesnt fit unless your 60

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

wink.gif

It doesn't matter. He's right. My apologies. Back to the meaning of this thread.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

wink.gif

It doesn't matter. He's right. My apologies. Back to the meaning of this thread.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

or the lebron line(ironically since those are his team colors)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

or the lebron line(ironically since those are his team colors)

Does anybody kno where to get these jawns for a good price.??? I been lookin since they came out and I missed the release at ubiq

Does anybody kno where to get these jawns for a good price.??? I been lookin since they came out and I missed the release at ubiq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom