2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^with the exception of the golden state foam's. those kicks are gonna hit the sales rack just like the slime foams...

Nah man. I still think theyll sellout. Actual fans of the cw combined with resellers buying everything up, and we might never see a foam in an outlet ever again. Sucks huh.

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

I bull****ted on getting these and kicked myself in the $++ for not copping on RD after seeing these in person.... I lucked the %!+# up i read on here that my city was getting a new shoe store and the grand opening was today...on the flyer was the red foams, cements iv's, rookies damn near everything that dropped in feb... so i decided to check it out got there 730am to find not a damn soul but the cleaning crew preparing for the opening....to my surprise they had a fsr 2 of each size...i copped mines today for retail....dont give up yet fellas its still hope
The man speaks the truth! very nice quiet release.I slept on them also. Just didn't feel like getting up. The first person I saw with them on made me regret it!

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

I bull****ted on getting these and kicked myself in the $++ for not copping on RD after seeing these in person.... I lucked the %!+# up i read on here that my city was getting a new shoe store and the grand opening was today...on the flyer was the red foams, cements iv's, rookies damn near everything that dropped in feb... so i decided to check it out got there 730am to find not a damn soul but the cleaning crew preparing for the opening....to my surprise they had a fsr 2 of each size...i copped mines today for retail....dont give up yet fellas its still hope
The man speaks the truth! very nice quiet release.I slept on them also. Just didn't feel like getting up. The first person I saw with them on made me regret it!

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I couldn't even get rid of these shoes if I wanted too...I traded my Spacejams for them too. Smh

Were your spacejams ds? If so bad trade imo

Really bad trade imo. 
sick.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I couldn't even get rid of these shoes if I wanted too...I traded my Spacejams for them too. Smh

Were your spacejams ds? If so bad trade imo

Really bad trade imo. 
sick.gif

-Drew

We dont even get foams down where I stay.....im probably like 1 outta 10-15 dudes that has a pair in my area....
So idk if ill ever see these on anyone but myself haha...

We dont even get foams down where I stay.....im probably like 1 outta 10-15 dudes that has a pair in my area....
So idk if ill ever see these on anyone but myself haha...

Originally Posted by roeballer

I HAVE A PAIR OF PEARLS WHICH I LOVE AND I WAS OFFERED THESE FOR MY CDP BRED 11'S WHACHA THINK?

Thats a no brainer!! These are 100000x better than CDP XI. Those are garbage, prolly the worst XI retro ever made!!!

Originally Posted by roeballer

I HAVE A PAIR OF PEARLS WHICH I LOVE AND I WAS OFFERED THESE FOR MY CDP BRED 11'S WHACHA THINK?

Thats a no brainer!! These are 100000x better than CDP XI. Those are garbage, prolly the worst XI retro ever made!!!

I HAVE NEVER EVEN TRIED THEM ON SO I WASNT SURE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THEM. IVE HEARD THAT THE CDP WERE KINDA TRASHY, MY ONLY HANG UP IS TRADING A PAIR OF SOLID SOLES FOR AND PAIR OF CLEAR SOLES THAT ARE GOING TO YELLOW ONE DAY BUT IF THE QUALITY IS THAT NICE THEN I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PASS THEM UP.

I HAVE NEVER EVEN TRIED THEM ON SO I WASNT SURE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THEM. IVE HEARD THAT THE CDP WERE KINDA TRASHY, MY ONLY HANG UP IS TRADING A PAIR OF SOLID SOLES FOR AND PAIR OF CLEAR SOLES THAT ARE GOING TO YELLOW ONE DAY BUT IF THE QUALITY IS THAT NICE THEN I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PASS THEM UP.

I still cant find these for a decent price. any ideas where i could find a good deal? or when do you think prices would drop? i tryed selling my royals,eggplant foam's the highes it would go up to was about the price i paid. Thank God the selller flaked. But how are some of these foams going up to 300.00 in value if they were a general relase like the previos colors i mention. Shill bidding is a sin and i hope those sellers go to hell with gasoline draws...

I still cant find these for a decent price. any ideas where i could find a good deal? or when do you think prices would drop? i tryed selling my royals,eggplant foam's the highes it would go up to was about the price i paid. Thank God the selller flaked. But how are some of these foams going up to 300.00 in value if they were a general relase like the previos colors i mention. Shill bidding is a sin and i hope those sellers go to hell with gasoline draws...

Look locally on Craigslist and such. The prices on ebay are high to compensate for the fees so if you take the fees out of the situation, you pay less. I also hope you weren't trying to sell for 09 eggplants for these.

Look locally on Craigslist and such. The prices on ebay are high to compensate for the fees so if you take the fees out of the situation, you pay less. I also hope you weren't trying to sell for 09 eggplants for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom