2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels like a WTB thread.

.... and memphis, didnt u sell a 9 so u could get ur 11?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

traded my concords for a pair of these. good trade?

I like the foams more but the Concords are probably worth a little more. I think it's a solid trade.

Man after reading this thread I feel almost like a fool, I almost traded mine for a pair of am95 Doernbecher. I just didn't wanna ship first so I decided against it.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Originally Posted by mrlongong

traded my concords for a pair of these. good trade?

personally i would keep the concords, however still a decent trade if thats your jam
Very fair trade! Especially if you have more than one pair of concords...

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Quick question does 330 sound like a fair price for a pair of nib metallic red foams. Also becareful when searching for a pair on ebay. I've came across a pair that wasn't my size and they were b grades, the only way I notice was on the back of the foam the stiching was way off and he wanted 200.00. I also came across pairs that were worn one or three times for 340 and instantly passed.

Same thing happen to me.  I paid 320 for a paid of metatic reds off of ebay and the Penny sign stiching on the back was different sizes and the sole was sloppyly attacted to the shoe and it had many glue strings.  I sent the shoes back and got a full refund.  You gotta be carefull, you can't trust strangers at all!!!!

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

I'm thinking bout trading a pair of cavs iv's for these.
Seem about right?

That would def be in your favor. I think the quality of materials on those 4s are bad.

Originally Posted by bjordan504

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Quick question does 330 sound like a fair price for a pair of nib metallic red foams. Also becareful when searching for a pair on ebay. I've came across a pair that wasn't my size and they were b grades, the only way I notice was on the back of the foam the stiching was way off and he wanted 200.00. I also came across pairs that were worn one or three times for 340 and instantly passed.

Same thing happen to me.  I paid 320 for a paid of metatic reds off of ebay and the Penny sign stiching on the back was different sizes and the sole was sloppyly attacted to the shoe and it had many glue strings.  I sent the shoes back and got a full refund.  You gotta be carefull, you can't trust strangers at all!!!!

Ask for authenticity and additional photos. not distant but close up. Check the sole,carbon fiber plate, sometimes the plate tends to stick out, as for the penny logo on the back make sure its centered with the back seam of the shoe and lastly i notice most foams ive encountered have a vertical crack along side the deep curves of the shoe.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

I'm thinking bout trading a pair of cavs iv's for these.
Seem about right?

That would def be in your favor. I think the quality of materials on those 4s are bad.
Yeah, you're theoretically paying $170 for a pair of DS foams (if you got the Cavs at retail).

Do it.

Still Looking Around For A Pair Under 4 Bills. Havent Had Any Luck Though...  
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Still think these are trash. I had a chance to cop from NDC on release night but decided against it. Not a fan of this candypaint foam.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Still think these are trash. I had a chance to cop from NDC on release night but decided against it. Not a fan of this candypaint foam.
Same. For those of you whose first foam cop was the metallic reds and think they are great quality, comfort, etc... They're wild trash

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Same. For those of you whose first foam cop was the metallic reds and think they are great quality, comfort, etc... They're wild trash

Well if you feel that way. Why are you clicking on this thread? I didnt like them at first, but once i saw a pic of spike lee wearing the metallic foams my opinion changed slightly. When i saw them in person i had to secure my pair.

At least throw an imo in your post, your opinion is not law.

These are far from trash, one of the best releases in years and will be a future classic ''imo''......and i own almost every 1/pro.

Man I haven't seen any pair in 11.5 for under $400-450

Where the hell you guys finding these deals from?

I'm talking deadstock only!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

These are far from trash, one of the best releases in years and will be a future classic ''imo''......and i own almost every 1/pro.
agree... quality isnt as good as 07-08 and previous, but the colorway is fire, these will be a future classic imo.

dudes hatin on these yet get those bright yellow joints, or the teal pros? lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

agree... quality isnt as good as 07-08 and previous, but the colorway is fire, these will be a future classic imo.

Teal pros are fire.........not with pink laces but thats a solid colorway nontheless

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by s dubl

Teal pros are fire.........not with pink laces but thats a solid colorway nontheless
I just never felt the teals, some pics looked alright but when I saw in person just couldnt pull the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom