2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrlongong

traded my concords for a pair of these. good trade?

nope but. A worthy trade would of been a nissan honda chevy. Yr99, if people were trading galaxy foams for cars why not concords.

nope but. A worthy trade would of been a nissan honda chevy. Yr99, if people were trading galaxy foams for cars why not concords.

I was about to do this trade and the guy flaked. I prefer the the foams over Concords any day.

I was about to do this trade and the guy flaked. I prefer the the foams over Concords any day.

personally i would keep the concords, however still a decent trade if thats your jam

personally i would keep the concords, however still a decent trade if thats your jam

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya love these foams!! I have both the galaxys and these and I love these WAY more! metallics>>>>galaxys
i dont have the galaxies but I love my Metallics
pimp.gif

i thought it was a good trade. concords and these are the same value pretty much. i like these way more. and usually i dont like white base shoes. fair trade?

i thought it was a good trade. concords and these are the same value pretty much. i like these way more. and usually i dont like white base shoes. fair trade?

In face value yeah almost fair trade Concords worth a lil more, but this shoe will last a lot longer then if you casually wear you Concords....

In face value yeah almost fair trade Concords worth a lil more, but this shoe will last a lot longer then if you casually wear you Concords....

Quick question does 330 sound like a fair price for a pair of nib metallic red foams. Also becareful when searching for a pair on ebay. I've came across a pair that wasn't my size and they were b grades, the only way I notice was on the back of the foam the stiching was way off and he wanted 200.00. I also came across pairs that were worn one or three times for 340 and instantly passed.

Quick question does 330 sound like a fair price for a pair of nib metallic red foams. Also becareful when searching for a pair on ebay. I've came across a pair that wasn't my size and they were b grades, the only way I notice was on the back of the foam the stiching was way off and he wanted 200.00. I also came across pairs that were worn one or three times for 340 and instantly passed.

Originally Posted by rillo561

340$ for a worn pair? Wow.

yea, highway robbery. only God knows if he wore them sneakers to play a four on four, basketball game. or maybe he walked in the grass or dirt and tryed to pass them off as vnds. not risking it. But the asking price for these foams and all foams across the board is increasing, im gonna say double retail.

Originally Posted by rillo561

340$ for a worn pair? Wow.

yea, highway robbery. only God knows if he wore them sneakers to play a four on four, basketball game. or maybe he walked in the grass or dirt and tryed to pass them off as vnds. not risking it. But the asking price for these foams and all foams across the board is increasing, im gonna say double retail.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Yea, I agree with this.  I have 2 pairs of concords (00's and 11's) and I thought about trading a pair for the red or royal foams but because foams come out nearly every other month, I don't desire any single pair of foams enough to do the trade. 

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Yea, I agree with this.  I have 2 pairs of concords (00's and 11's) and I thought about trading a pair for the red or royal foams but because foams come out nearly every other month, I don't desire any single pair of foams enough to do the trade. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom