2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

9k9thj.jpg

296c9r7.jpg

hva1bo.jpg

ic5k47.jpg

r85gli.jpg
damn it......ok ill cop
tired.gif

should've thrown a lil yellow just to get more miami flavor OR have da white outline inside da penny logo on da heels to  but ehh w/e

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

9k9thj.jpg

296c9r7.jpg

hva1bo.jpg

ic5k47.jpg

r85gli.jpg
damn it......ok ill cop
tired.gif

should've thrown a lil yellow just to get more miami flavor OR have da white outline inside da penny logo on da heels to  but ehh w/e

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Da red pros sucked? where @? Im pickin those over anything foam related these days bruh. its ur opinion but they did bomb i scooped mine for $99 back in 03. Those was da days i tell ya. if they come out today i guarantee they wont bomb this time

The true Foam heads around my way were diggin' them prior to them leakin' in Fall '02, but when they did it was met with
ohwell.gif
 or
grin.gif
.  Even in Harlem where Foams did real well those red Foam Pros lasted until at least Spring '03.

And of they wouldn't bomb now.  It's a different climate than it was back then.
those tomato foam pros were da worst....as soon as they hit 89 bucks in DR jays all da fake bloodz from da BX wore these with black and red 20 flight jackets, baggy girbauds wit da red

straps, and black and red durags with a red flag
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Da red pros sucked? where @? Im pickin those over anything foam related these days bruh. its ur opinion but they did bomb i scooped mine for $99 back in 03. Those was da days i tell ya. if they come out today i guarantee they wont bomb this time

The true Foam heads around my way were diggin' them prior to them leakin' in Fall '02, but when they did it was met with
ohwell.gif
 or
grin.gif
.  Even in Harlem where Foams did real well those red Foam Pros lasted until at least Spring '03.

And of they wouldn't bomb now.  It's a different climate than it was back then.
those tomato foam pros were da worst....as soon as they hit 89 bucks in DR jays all da fake bloodz from da BX wore these with black and red 20 flight jackets, baggy girbauds wit da red

straps, and black and red durags with a red flag
laugh.gif

@ ninjahood u funny man LOL. see back then ppl wasnt bangin like dat in bmore. New york been bangin. But man dem red joints is tough to me.

@ ninjahood u funny man LOL. see back then ppl wasnt bangin like dat in bmore. New york been bangin. But man dem red joints is tough to me.

Im liking the samples better with the white stripes and the black bottom because its gives a nice contrast to the sneakers.

Im liking the samples better with the white stripes and the black bottom because its gives a nice contrast to the sneakers.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Where the info come that these would be 225?
When Nike announced it was increasing prices across the board on all footwear the rumor came out that the Pros and Ones would jump to $225 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Where the info come that these would be 225?
When Nike announced it was increasing prices across the board on all footwear the rumor came out that the Pros and Ones would jump to $225 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom