2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by j o 19

SAW THEM ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX TODAY... DDNT BOTHER TO ASK THE PRICE BC ITS MOST LIKELY A DOWNPAYMENT ON A CONDO... ANYWAYS THEY LOOKED DIFFERENTLY THAN I IMAGINED THEM..ITS A METALLIC RED THAT OF THE COPPERS AND NOT LIKE THE ROYALS (WHICH I HAD HOPED FOR) BUT THEY LOOK NICE... THEY ALSO HAD THE WHITE AND BLACK ROOKIE'S 

they want $400 for them. I like them. will def pick up 3 on release date

SAW THEM ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX TODAY... DDNT BOTHER TO ASK THE PRICE BC ITS MOST LIKELY A DOWNPAYMENT ON A CONDO... ANYWAYS THEY LOOKED DIFFERENTLY THAN I IMAGINED THEM..ITS A METALLIC RED THAT OF THE COPPERS AND NOT LIKE THE ROYALS (WHICH I HAD HOPED FOR) BUT THEY LOOK NICE... THEY ALSO HAD THE WHITE AND BLACK ROOKIE'S 

they want $400 for them. I like them. will def pick up 3 on release date

Originally Posted by KingJay718

SAW THEM ON FORDHAM ROAD IN THE BX TODAY... 
I know what spot you're referring and it's amazing how he tells you the price with a straight face.  Funny thing is someone will pay that price especially the people in that area.
laugh.gif
SUPER STRAIGHT FACE.. SMH.. AND THE SHOPPERS FROM THAT STORE IN THAT AREA ARE IDIOTS

I was there on Monday afternoon and my friend was ready to buy them but he only has 1 pair in 1 size and he didn't want to sell them. Then he said he's getting a shipment on Friday and pulled out a waiting list book of about 20-40 people and asked him if he wanted to write his name down along with his number.
Being that we're 3 months away I will get them in a week or 2 just to be KILLIN' EM!
devil.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I know what spot you're referring and it's amazing how he tells you the price with a straight face.  Funny thing is someone will pay that price especially the people in that area.
laugh.gif
SUPER STRAIGHT FACE.. SMH.. AND THE SHOPPERS FROM THAT STORE IN THAT AREA ARE IDIOTS

I was there on Monday afternoon and my friend was ready to buy them but he only has 1 pair in 1 size and he didn't want to sell them. Then he said he's getting a shipment on Friday and pulled out a waiting list book of about 20-40 people and asked him if he wanted to write his name down along with his number.
Being that we're 3 months away I will get them in a week or 2 just to be KILLIN' EM!
devil.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

someone posted these on craigslist here in NYC with pics and they look legit. Not feeling these too much. I have so much red on my nike arsenal already. may pass on these.

someone posted these on craigslist here in NYC with pics and they look legit. Not feeling these too much. I have so much red on my nike arsenal already. may pass on these.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i know exactly what spot your talkin about as well and i live in california.   at the end of the day i can't knock dudes for dropping $400 or so on em if they have the money and it doesn't put a dent in them financially.   however if your living paycheck to paycheck and barely got a pot to piss in and are spending $400 plus to break necks by having shoes that will be easy to be had in a few months your an idiot with backwards priorities.

no point in copping early for me, will cop in feburary off swoosh and if there's not a 1 pair limit the dudes i mess with regularly on here will get there's and they know who they are.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i know exactly what spot your talkin about as well and i live in california.   at the end of the day i can't knock dudes for dropping $400 or so on em if they have the money and it doesn't put a dent in them financially.   however if your living paycheck to paycheck and barely got a pot to piss in and are spending $400 plus to break necks by having shoes that will be easy to be had in a few months your an idiot with backwards priorities.

no point in copping early for me, will cop in feburary off swoosh and if there's not a 1 pair limit the dudes i mess with regularly on here will get there's and they know who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom