2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A $20 price hike is crazy. I could see $5, or $10 at the most, but there is no justification for $20.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

A $20 price hike is crazy. I could see $5, or $10 at the most, but there is no justification for $20.

That's what i'm saying a $20 price increase is insane i would have been fine with $10

That's what i'm saying a $20 price increase is insane i would have been fine with $10

I guess they saw the Duncan foams selling out at $225 and knew they had everyone by the balls

I guess they saw the Duncan foams selling out at $225 and knew they had everyone by the balls

Originally Posted by Brooklynfella77

Got mine in today as well. These are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 more pics please! 

They are going to keep doing this until you dummies stop buying for retail. I'm sorry, I'm not doing $220. With California tax it's even more of a killer. Nike can suck it.

They are going to keep doing this until you dummies stop buying for retail. I'm sorry, I'm not doing $220. With California tax it's even more of a killer. Nike can suck it.

I mean i got the Duncans but I paid 130 for them there is no way i would pay 225 plus tax for them are these.

I mean i got the Duncans but I paid 130 for them there is no way i would pay 225 plus tax for them are these.

y'all complaining about prices.. rediculous.. go cop some k-Swiss kicks and call it a day.. in that note, copped on release date
pimp.gif

y'all complaining about prices.. rediculous.. go cop some k-Swiss kicks and call it a day.. in that note, copped on release date
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dimelo

pimp.gif

It's RIDICULOUS and ON THAT NOTE. Maybe you should work on your grammar and English instead of working on defending Nike and their price increases. How about those Jets?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dimelo

pimp.gif

It's RIDICULOUS and ON THAT NOTE. Maybe you should work on your grammar and English instead of working on defending Nike and their price increases. How about those Jets?
laugh.gif

The $220 price was out there before Duncans dropped. People will complain on NT, yet they will still be sold out in most stores. I'm getting at least 3 pairs. Price is definitely not as high as Yeezy 2's (that most of you will be attemping to cop) or AF1 foamposite 360 max will be.

The $220 price was out there before Duncans dropped. People will complain on NT, yet they will still be sold out in most stores. I'm getting at least 3 pairs. Price is definitely not as high as Yeezy 2's (that most of you will be attemping to cop) or AF1 foamposite 360 max will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom