2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i think this is my last pair of foams.. i dont even enjoy having new pairs anymore.

I somewhat cosign. I just came to the realize that I had way too many pairs of ones and pros and got tired of buying the same shoe over and over in different colors. I keep a pair of royal ones, pearl pros and the black/anthracite ones. I let all my other flavors go, I'm set for life with those 3. They'll be played out like AF1's before you know it. I got alot of respect for the griffey 1's tho, nike didnt od on them and the colorways were practical.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i think this is my last pair of foams.. i dont even enjoy having new pairs anymore.

I somewhat cosign. I just came to the realize that I had way too many pairs of ones and pros and got tired of buying the same shoe over and over in different colors. I keep a pair of royal ones, pearl pros and the black/anthracite ones. I let all my other flavors go, I'm set for life with those 3. They'll be played out like AF1's before you know it. I got alot of respect for the griffey 1's tho, nike didnt od on them and the colorways were practical.

Or

Hmmm...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess they saw the Duncan foams selling out at $225 and knew they had everyone by the balls

The $220 price was out there before Duncans dropped. People will complain on NT, yet they will still be sold out in most stores. I'm getting at least 3 pairs. Price is definitely not as high as Yeezy 2's (that most of you will be attemping to cop) or AF1 foamposite 360 max will be.
THERE IS A CONFIRMED PRICE FOR YEEZY 2'S? 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess they saw the Duncan foams selling out at $225 and knew they had everyone by the balls

The $220 price was out there before Duncans dropped. People will complain on NT, yet they will still be sold out in most stores. I'm getting at least 3 pairs. Price is definitely not as high as Yeezy 2's (that most of you will be attemping to cop) or AF1 foamposite 360 max will be.
THERE IS A CONFIRMED PRICE FOR YEEZY 2'S? 

nerd.gif

if the $220 price works and they sell out, Nike just might bump it up again in the next year or two. Let's hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom