2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NycPosite

Lol I need to get a pair just to have.
i wanna feel that way about 'em too. but to spend that cash so i can end up dying or sole swapping or doing some +%@% to 'em to make 'em better.....just ain't worth it.

I was hyped for them too...
30t6p3b.gif
...final product does absolutely $#!t for me......i see 'em in the same light i see the electric green, retro blue, and carolina pro's as well as the 2010 eggplants
tired.gif

i wanna feel that way about 'em too. but to spend that cash so i can end up dying or sole swapping or doing some +%@% to 'em to make 'em better.....just ain't worth it.

30t6p3b.gif
...final product does absolutely $#!t for me......i see 'em in the same light i see the electric green, retro blue, and carolina pro's as well as the 2010 eggplants
tired.gif

I wanna cop but $220?!?!
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I can buy numerous things with $220...

it'll be a gametime decision for me
ohwell.gif

I wanna cop but $220?!?!
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I can buy numerous things with $220...

it'll be a gametime decision for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i wanna feel that way about 'em too. but to spend that cash so i can end up dying or sole swapping or doing some @#%$ to 'em to make 'em better.....just ain't worth it.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

To each it's own....but what's not to like about these Foams except for the price?
It's a RED Foam.....not Cranberry like we hoped it wouldn't be. It's not a dull shade of red, The joints actually have a certain Candy Apple look to it. The white swoosh towards the front (similiar to Royals) gives it more pop. And lastly the soles are clear icy....like 09' Eggplants & Coppers. Not that icy blue sole Nike has been using lately.

This pic sold me.....

This is the Red Foam the masses have been wanting for awhile. I hate the $220 price tag but #%&@ it, game time decisions ain't needed for this one. COPPED!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i wanna feel that way about 'em too. but to spend that cash so i can end up dying or sole swapping or doing some @#%$ to 'em to make 'em better.....just ain't worth it.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

To each it's own....but what's not to like about these Foams except for the price?
It's a RED Foam.....not Cranberry like we hoped it wouldn't be. It's not a dull shade of red, The joints actually have a certain Candy Apple look to it. The white swoosh towards the front (similiar to Royals) gives it more pop. And lastly the soles are clear icy....like 09' Eggplants & Coppers. Not that icy blue sole Nike has been using lately.

This pic sold me.....

This is the Red Foam the masses have been wanting for awhile. I hate the $220 price tag but #%&@ it, game time decisions ain't needed for this one. COPPED!

And Nike knows what they doing. Dropping these on Valentine's Day?

These things are gonna fly off shelves....especially here in the DMV. And increased price tag or not....this ain't the colorway I can pass on.

Maybe the Yellow joints. But Red? Hell no, I got to keep it 100.

All those that can.....more power to you.

And Nike knows what they doing. Dropping these on Valentine's Day?

These things are gonna fly off shelves....especially here in the DMV. And increased price tag or not....this ain't the colorway I can pass on.

Maybe the Yellow joints. But Red? Hell no, I got to keep it 100.

All those that can.....more power to you.

Would be nice if my girl got these for me, but that bish only spends major on herself. 
But these are too damn sexy, so its looking like a handmade Valentines in 2012. Paper mache flowers and macaroni necklaces on deck 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom