2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HEARD ITS HARD TO MAKE GOOD QUALITY FAKE FOAMS BC THE TECHNOLOGY IS TOO GOOD..BUT I STILL DONT TRUST THOSE EARLY RELEASE SITES

I HEARD ITS HARD TO MAKE GOOD QUALITY FAKE FOAMS BC THE TECHNOLOGY IS TOO GOOD..BUT I STILL DONT TRUST THOSE EARLY RELEASE SITES

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

with the retail price hike i can only imagine how much the resell value is gonna be

225 for a foam that may be softer than shawn bradley
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, these new Foams are like marshmallows compared to the '02 Pearls I bought months ago.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

with the retail price hike i can only imagine how much the resell value is gonna be

225 for a foam that may be softer than shawn bradley
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, these new Foams are like marshmallows compared to the '02 Pearls I bought months ago.

I'm still 50/50 about getting these....these will probably sit out here in LA just like all the other foams.

I'm still 50/50 about getting these....these will probably sit out here in LA just like all the other foams.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Plus, California tax on top of the 220 price hike is just too much.

im done with foams..sold every pair of foams i had except the blue pair..only way i can stop this madness of collecting them all..too much money for them and quality
aint even all that.

im done with foams..sold every pair of foams i had except the blue pair..only way i can stop this madness of collecting them all..too much money for them and quality
aint even all that.

Yeah I'm a newbie to foams this will be my first cop as well. I'm a Jordan vet but I'm kind of tired of buying shoes and only wearing once a year lol so I'm hopping this foams would be weekend thing or something. What should I expect for this release? Will these be an easy cop at my local footlocker or at least an easy cop online? Also are these comfortable ?

Yeah I'm a newbie to foams this will be my first cop as well. I'm a Jordan vet but I'm kind of tired of buying shoes and only wearing once a year lol so I'm hopping this foams would be weekend thing or something. What should I expect for this release? Will these be an easy cop at my local footlocker or at least an easy cop online? Also are these comfortable ?

are these Feb'12 releases the same exact style code as the ones released by HOH a while ago ?

are these Feb'12 releases the same exact style code as the ones released by HOH a while ago ?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

and Eastbay charges CA tax now too so it's $239 for each pair after tax...ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom