2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tax in NH, but it still might not be worth it at that price. The black Duncans are still sitting at Footlocker up here because $225 is absurd.

no tax in NH, but it still might not be worth it at that price. The black Duncans are still sitting at Footlocker up here because $225 is absurd.

ehh, not even gonna front I'ma try to scoop em up in my area for retail, if I'm unsuccessful than more money in my wallet.

ehh, not even gonna front I'ma try to scoop em up in my area for retail, if I'm unsuccessful than more money in my wallet.

word for retail ill get them, anything over retail ill pass.. but i definetly have these on the hit list... besides these the silver pro with the red sole are dope.. everything else they can have.. my man copped both reds and electrolime for like 500 each.. its good to have money but i think even if i did have that kind of money i would go hard for them like that.. i guess i will never know until i have bread to soend like that.. but im pretty sure i wont.. i can do alot with the extra money

word for retail ill get them, anything over retail ill pass.. but i definetly have these on the hit list... besides these the silver pro with the red sole are dope.. everything else they can have.. my man copped both reds and electrolime for like 500 each.. its good to have money but i think even if i did have that kind of money i would go hard for them like that.. i guess i will never know until i have bread to soend like that.. but im pretty sure i wont.. i can do alot with the extra money

pass on the metallic reds
grin.gif
 not worth the price increase imo
tired.gif

This is rediculous.....I wish pple would not buy them then Nike wouldnt do this type of stuff. 220$ for these low top shoes????

This is rediculous.....I wish pple would not buy them then Nike wouldnt do this type of stuff. 220$ for these low top shoes????

this is getting out of hand
grin.gif
 jordan brand and nike keeps jacking up the price on their shoes yearly
indifferent.gif
 the day will come when retros are $200 and foams are $300
mad.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I'll say 3 years max.

It comes down to consumers willingness to get suckered over and over again. At this point, nike is just swapping out colors at the factory and beating you all in the head like its nothing.

I got into foamposites on the strength that a single pair could last you forever, same with duncans and flightposites. Somewhere throughout the years I got lost in the sauce and ended up with a rack of pairs that I never wore and probably would never get around to wearing. Let em' all go, kept the royals, pearls, and all black ones and i'm set for life still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom