2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GezBK

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Originally Posted by Flood401

Is Wale getting a signature one??

pewter foamposite one was his influence
really? I might have to sell em now

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by bigj505

you know nike has gone OD on a shoe when a foam thread is only 25 or so pages about a month before release.

You aint ever lied.....this is crazy. Ive never been a reseller, but im really thinking about buying two pair just to sell one to make some money back!

I'm pretty sure bigj is saying the opposite of what you think he said. Usually a Foam thread (especially for a color like this) would be beyond 25 pages this close to release. Nike is killing this model.

Nike is ODing on foams but it's also the fact that Nike/JB are releasing a lot of sought after kicks so close together. 

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by bigj505

you know nike has gone OD on a shoe when a foam thread is only 25 or so pages about a month before release.

You aint ever lied.....this is crazy. Ive never been a reseller, but im really thinking about buying two pair just to sell one to make some money back!

I'm pretty sure bigj is saying the opposite of what you think he said. Usually a Foam thread (especially for a color like this) would be beyond 25 pages this close to release. Nike is killing this model.

Nike is ODing on foams but it's also the fact that Nike/JB are releasing a lot of sought after kicks so close together. 

bozos at premium laces in soho manhattan are asking $450.00 for the reds

something tells me there selling early releases

bozos at premium laces in soho manhattan are asking $450.00 for the reds

something tells me there selling early releases

How do these run? I normally wear a nine. Now i never really been a fan but something about the red makes me want to check them out.

How do these run? I normally wear a nine. Now i never really been a fan but something about the red makes me want to check them out.

These are definitely gonna sell out quick. I don't think they were made in the same #'s as some of the recent foam releases b/c of issues with them sitting on shelves in certain regions.

These are definitely gonna sell out quick. I don't think they were made in the same #'s as some of the recent foam releases b/c of issues with them sitting on shelves in certain regions.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

nike wont care bout prices hike because most of us spend close to double the retail price when we miss out... (yeezy prices foam prices lebron prices....)
i am in houston and the peeps that have been on the "sneaker scene" for a while know that foams nver sell out in here.... but all that has changed now.... ever since the elec blue came out....
now every single shoe that cmes out is scooped up by the mass only to be put on craigslist for benefit... and i could understand if it was only certain release.... but even the whack *@% orion blue 7 were up there on release sate with stupid asking prices like 2 bills.... smh!!!!!!

i ll copp if i can or i might get em as a valentine gift looool

I agree. Anything non Jordan used to SIT in H-town. Word to $50 foams at Sheiks back when. Even South Beaches were easy.

nike wont care bout prices hike because most of us spend close to double the retail price when we miss out... (yeezy prices foam prices lebron prices....)
i am in houston and the peeps that have been on the "sneaker scene" for a while know that foams nver sell out in here.... but all that has changed now.... ever since the elec blue came out....
now every single shoe that cmes out is scooped up by the mass only to be put on craigslist for benefit... and i could understand if it was only certain release.... but even the whack *@% orion blue 7 were up there on release sate with stupid asking prices like 2 bills.... smh!!!!!!

I agree. Anything non Jordan used to SIT in H-town. Word to $50 foams at Sheiks back when. Even South Beaches were easy.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Word. Nowadays, it's like you have to camp out for everything. These teeny boppers and hypebeasts are ruining everything.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom