2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike wont care bout prices hike because most of us spend close to double the retail price when we miss out... (yeezy prices foam prices lebron prices....)
i am in houston and the peeps that have been on the "sneaker scene" for a while know that foams nver sell out in here.... but all that has changed now.... ever since the elec blue came out....
now every single shoe that cmes out is scooped up by the mass only to be put on craigslist for benefit... and i could understand if it was only certain release.... but even the whack *@% orion blue 7 were up there on release sate with stupid asking prices like 2 bills.... smh!!!!!!

i ll copp if i can or i might get em as a valentine gift looool

nike wont care bout prices hike because most of us spend close to double the retail price when we miss out... (yeezy prices foam prices lebron prices....)
i am in houston and the peeps that have been on the "sneaker scene" for a while know that foams nver sell out in here.... but all that has changed now.... ever since the elec blue came out....
now every single shoe that cmes out is scooped up by the mass only to be put on craigslist for benefit... and i could understand if it was only certain release.... but even the whack *@% orion blue 7 were up there on release sate with stupid asking prices like 2 bills.... smh!!!!!!

i ll copp if i can or i might get em as a valentine gift looool

you know nike has gone OD on a shoe when a foam thread is only 25 or so pages about a month before release.

you know nike has gone OD on a shoe when a foam thread is only 25 or so pages about a month before release.

Originally Posted by bigj505

You aint ever lied.....this is crazy. Ive never been a reseller, but im really thinking about buying two pair just to sell one to make some money back!

You aint ever lied.....this is crazy. Ive never been a reseller, but im really thinking about buying two pair just to sell one to make some money back!

Originally Posted by babycross2011

I'm pretty sure bigj is saying the opposite of what you think he said. Usually a Foam thread (especially for a color like this) would be beyond 25 pages this close to release. Nike is killing this model.

I'm pretty sure bigj is saying the opposite of what you think he said. Usually a Foam thread (especially for a color like this) would be beyond 25 pages this close to release. Nike is killing this model.

220 plus tax will be around 240. SMH W T F
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

exactly what i meant weatherman.

we waited years for the red colorway but the excitement is kind of killed because of OD colors coming out or that have come out.

these will sell out for sure and 220 will definitely not stop us from buying, but damn... times have changed.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

exactly what i meant weatherman.

we waited years for the red colorway but the excitement is kind of killed because of OD colors coming out or that have come out.

these will sell out for sure and 220 will definitely not stop us from buying, but damn... times have changed.

these foams are kinda good looking reminds me of tomato/ketchup
laugh.gif

these cost a lil less than yeezy 2s however red foams >>>> yeezys all day

these foams are kinda good looking reminds me of tomato/ketchup
laugh.gif

these cost a lil less than yeezy 2s however red foams >>>> yeezys all day

I definitely agree with you cross. Especially if they're discounted on swoosh like all of the previous foam releases have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom