2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HybridCB7

I'm in the DMV so I won't even bother stepping foot out the door for this release.
Just like the concords, online or bust for me
roll.gif
laugh.gif

With that said, I have my plan A,B, and C put into place for these, just incase

Is this thread misleading or is there really not that much hype for these
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Foams have always been a hood shoe. Don't let NT fool you thinking that the anticipation in the streets isn't bubbling over these. Most of those beasts ran back to the JB forum for February. I'm not getting them but they're red foams, nuff said. These+Nats fitteds all up and down Georgia ave.

I'm in the DMV so I won't even bother stepping foot out the door for this release.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Foams have always been a hood shoe. Don't let NT fool you thinking that the anticipation in the streets isn't bubbling over these. Most of those beasts ran back to the JB forum for February. I'm not getting them but they're red foams, nuff said. These+Nats fitteds all up and down Georgia ave.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I can already imagine it now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I can already imagine it now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looks like i may very well be getting these after all tomorrow.   i got some extra bread coming in today and a spot i deal with from time to time will have my pair held down for $250 shipped and i'll have em in hand come monday.

these and the playoff xii's are the only 2 shoes i for sure have to have this year so it makes me a little more willing to reconsider on these.

looks like i may very well be getting these after all tomorrow.   i got some extra bread coming in today and a spot i deal with from time to time will have my pair held down for $250 shipped and i'll have em in hand come monday.

these and the playoff xii's are the only 2 shoes i for sure have to have this year so it makes me a little more willing to reconsider on these.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

For those in Chicago who are trying to get them contact your local DTLR I just got off the phone with like 4 different stores and all of them told me they had them and would be selling them...

Finishline, Footlocker, and Footaction all told me they didn't have them and pointed me to each other
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]If you are close to a DTLR hit em up. I think every store in the company got them. I didnt look at the numbers but over the past year we never had more than 16-18 of a release. We have over 50 ... I think they'll still sellout crazy but I really wonder what the production run is/was.[/color]

For those in Chicago who are trying to get them contact your local DTLR I just got off the phone with like 4 different stores and all of them told me they had them and would be selling them...

Finishline, Footlocker, and Footaction all told me they didn't have them and pointed me to each other
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]If you are close to a DTLR hit em up. I think every store in the company got them. I didnt look at the numbers but over the past year we never had more than 16-18 of a release. We have over 50 ... I think they'll still sellout crazy but I really wonder what the production run is/was.[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif

I just held them in my hand at the DTLR across the street from me... They're just INCREDIBLE... No picture I've seen has done them justice.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif

I just held them in my hand at the DTLR across the street from me... They're just INCREDIBLE... No picture I've seen has done them justice.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Red Pros >

....HEAD

No way IMO .... Pros was decent though
i agree....they went on sale for 79.99 in da heart of NYC for a reason...no one like that dull tomato red hue b..passed on em so many times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Red Pros >

....HEAD

No way IMO .... Pros was decent though
i agree....they went on sale for 79.99 in da heart of NYC for a reason...no one like that dull tomato red hue b..passed on em so many times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike should just send NY, DC, Maryland, and VA all the pairs. Quickest way to move them. I already know these aren't going to last more than a day where I live. Maybe sizes under 9, but that's it
tired.gif

No, they shouldn't.
its not like they dont anywayz....where do you think all those unsold pairs go from all across da country? right back to NYC & da DMV
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike should just send NY, DC, Maryland, and VA all the pairs. Quickest way to move them. I already know these aren't going to last more than a day where I live. Maybe sizes under 9, but that's it
tired.gif

No, they shouldn't.
its not like they dont anywayz....where do you think all those unsold pairs go from all across da country? right back to NYC & da DMV
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Foams have always been a hood shoe. Don't let NT fool you thinking that the anticipation in the streets isn't bubbling over these.
this....you can even make a case that people will actually sleep on da jordans to be able to afford a pair of 220+ tax penny foamposites

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Foams have always been a hood shoe. Don't let NT fool you thinking that the anticipation in the streets isn't bubbling over these.
this....you can even make a case that people will actually sleep on da jordans to be able to afford a pair of 220+ tax penny foamposites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom