2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sneakerhead.co...osite-one-314996610.html
299.00 shipped

Damn they are making foams down to a mens size 3 and charging the same 
laugh.gif

To da dude who said foams were/are a hood shoe....u aint never lied bruh! they just became the shoe to have everywhere recently over the last couple years. B4 that it was just a hood thing kinda. I live in Baltimore so believe me he aint never lied!

To da dude who said foams were/are a hood shoe....u aint never lied bruh! they just became the shoe to have everywhere recently over the last couple years. B4 that it was just a hood thing kinda. I live in Baltimore so believe me he aint never lied!

Whats the numbers on these ?? a HoH only ?

Nike around my way aint getting em , and one HoH saying 12 pairs.....

Whats the numbers on these ?? a HoH only ?

Nike around my way aint getting em , and one HoH saying 12 pairs.....

My pair is on the way
Thanks guys

No stupid campout for me and the best thing is I paid retail
Not the crazy asking price nyc stores want

My pair is on the way
Thanks guys

No stupid campout for me and the best thing is I paid retail
Not the crazy asking price nyc stores want

^ Nice pics bigdawg...some of the best pics I've seen to date. Those soles are crazy icy.
pimp.gif
  I'm seaglowing my pewters right now. It would be nice if Nike would dye the plastic soles a color that resembles the clear soles or just smoke everything so we wouldn't have to deal with the yellowing. I think it's the least they can do for a shoe that's $200+.

I'm going to see if I can get a peek at these in person today...might cop next weekend.

^ Nice pics bigdawg...some of the best pics I've seen to date. Those soles are crazy icy.
pimp.gif
  I'm seaglowing my pewters right now. It would be nice if Nike would dye the plastic soles a color that resembles the clear soles or just smoke everything so we wouldn't have to deal with the yellowing. I think it's the least they can do for a shoe that's $200+.

I'm going to see if I can get a peek at these in person today...might cop next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom