2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

BlackJesus69 wrote:

WF_10_Red_Rangers.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC!!!!

Perfect execution to a dumb #%@ comment.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this will be my first ever pair of foams ......
(i am a jordan man)

i wear a size 11

how do these fit?

should i go for my size or 1/2 size bigger?....................................................................thanks23

this will be my first ever pair of foams ......
(i am a jordan man)

i wear a size 11

how do these fit?

should i go for my size or 1/2 size bigger?....................................................................thanks23

I really hope to avoid the crazy lines here in Orlando for these. Do you guys know what time Footlocker usually releases a shoe like this on their site? I'm hoping I can snatch one pair in my size when they drop online. I'm guessing it'll be a midnight release but not sure.

I really hope to avoid the crazy lines here in Orlando for these. Do you guys know what time Footlocker usually releases a shoe like this on their site? I'm hoping I can snatch one pair in my size when they drop online. I'm guessing it'll be a midnight release but not sure.

Originally Posted by Nron

Yep, it'll be a midnight release for these on sites such as FTL/FL/FA.

Originally Posted by Nron

Yep, it'll be a midnight release for these on sites such as FTL/FL/FA.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Not a bad idea, would make nice trade bait
Once resellers hit the market I wonder if concords for these would be a straight trade?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im going to try and package one of my extra pairs of concords for these and a some cash if i can when the time comes.   if not i'll just cop locally but i'm defenitly trying to spend as little as possible
laugh.gif

You don't think these will be a straight even trade for both shoes???
grin.gif

Once resellers hit the market I wonder if concords for these would be a straight trade?????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im going to try and package one of my extra pairs of concords for these and a some cash if i can when the time comes.   if not i'll just cop locally but i'm defenitly trying to spend as little as possible
laugh.gif

grin.gif

was going to do a phone order from district in the bay area this morning as i've dealt with them for a few past releases.

i called em when they opened and they said it was a line of about 40 people in front of their store this morning and all the pairs were sold out

mad.gif
  damn bay area hypebeasts
never thought District would get them and early too

was going to do a phone order from district in the bay area this morning as i've dealt with them for a few past releases.

i called em when they opened and they said it was a line of about 40 people in front of their store this morning and all the pairs were sold out

mad.gif
  damn bay area hypebeasts
never thought District would get them and early too

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

HybridCB7 wrote:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

concords have been going online in the $350 + range for the most part.  i'm sure these will peak around $280 after the release date.  royals, eggplants, pewters etc can all be had for reasonable prices still and i expect the same with these.

i live in so cal and foams aren't necessarily the in thing out here,  i'm pretty sure i could get someone locally to trade red foams plus cash for concords easily if i posted it on craigslist.

@got shoes,  they had it posted on their facebook page.  it sucks they sold out early though, i got my emerald griffeys from thrm a little earlyduring the summer n everything went smooth. i'm not really worrying though, i'll just cop em locally on friday and call it a day but it would've been nice to have em a little early.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

HybridCB7 wrote:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

concords have been going online in the $350 + range for the most part.  i'm sure these will peak around $280 after the release date.  royals, eggplants, pewters etc can all be had for reasonable prices still and i expect the same with these.

i live in so cal and foams aren't necessarily the in thing out here,  i'm pretty sure i could get someone locally to trade red foams plus cash for concords easily if i posted it on craigslist.

@got shoes,  they had it posted on their facebook page.  it sucks they sold out early though, i got my emerald griffeys from thrm a little earlyduring the summer n everything went smooth. i'm not really worrying though, i'll just cop em locally on friday and call it a day but it would've been nice to have em a little early.

Saw these today in person 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had no plans what so ever of buying these but now it may just happen. 

Also for anyone who is still wondering, these are not as dull as they look in pictures, they're metallic and shinny 

Saw these today in person 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had no plans what so ever of buying these but now it may just happen. 

Also for anyone who is still wondering, these are not as dull as they look in pictures, they're metallic and shinny 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom