2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if my girl got these for me, but that bish only spends major on herself. 
But these are too damn sexy, so its looking like a handmade Valentines in 2012. Paper mache flowers and macaroni necklaces on deck 
pimp.gif

these are nice!

i never got some foamposite but red is my favorite color and these are
pimp.gif

these are nice!

i never got some foamposite but red is my favorite color and these are
pimp.gif

Damn these foams are dope... I don't even have the pines yets.. pretty sad... waiting for the perfect price to pop up...Probably do the same for these...

Damn these foams are dope... I don't even have the pines yets.. pretty sad... waiting for the perfect price to pop up...Probably do the same for these...

i HATE the glossy finish of the shoe...just me though. I wanted it to be more vibrant, sorta like the 06 royals, those popped out like crazy. A red version like that would've been epic

i HATE the glossy finish of the shoe...just me though. I wanted it to be more vibrant, sorta like the 06 royals, those popped out like crazy. A red version like that would've been epic

The store in Fordham RD sold out and is currently awaiting another shipment on Friday or early next week. They even raised the price from $400 to $450 
30t6p3b.gif

The store in Fordham RD sold out and is currently awaiting another shipment on Friday or early next week. They even raised the price from $400 to $450 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by sneakermane

reds are copped on site. Between me and Mayhem I can see at least 6-10 pairs

We second guessing the SC foams
this. i have no problem with the reds once it was confirmed for me that it isn't as glossy as early pics let on.

can't wait for them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

reds are copped on site. Between me and Mayhem I can see at least 6-10 pairs

We second guessing the SC foams
this. i have no problem with the reds once it was confirmed for me that it isn't as glossy as early pics let on.

can't wait for them
pimp.gif

damn nike putting candy paint on dopes now,lolz.

i dont' like the hype around these junts so i'll pass mane. yall boys enjoy.

damn nike putting candy paint on dopes now,lolz.

i dont' like the hype around these junts so i'll pass mane. yall boys enjoy.

And Nike knows what they doing. Dropping these on Valentine's Day?

These things are gonna fly off shelves....especially here in the DMV. And increased price tag or not....this ain't the colorway I can pass on.

Maybe the Yellow joints. But Red? Hell no, I got to keep it 100.

All those that can.....more power to you.

And Nike knows what they doing. Dropping these on Valentine's Day?

These things are gonna fly off shelves....especially here in the DMV. And increased price tag or not....this ain't the colorway I can pass on.

Maybe the Yellow joints. But Red? Hell no, I got to keep it 100.

All those that can.....more power to you.

If I only cop one pair of kicks in all of 2012 it's these. Next in line is Cement IV's. Anything after that I can take it or leave it.

If I only cop one pair of kicks in all of 2012 it's these. Next in line is Cement IV's. Anything after that I can take it or leave it.

probably the only pair im getting next year as far as foams... gotta see them usa joints in detail... not to get off track i seen the craziest thing, a pair of eggplant foam pro with a air max 360 sole... i hate fake kicks so much but couldnt stop looking.. seen a pair in black and red also..

probably the only pair im getting next year as far as foams... gotta see them usa joints in detail... not to get off track i seen the craziest thing, a pair of eggplant foam pro with a air max 360 sole... i hate fake kicks so much but couldnt stop looking.. seen a pair in black and red also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom