2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess they saw the Duncan foams selling out at $225 and knew they had everyone by the balls

They are going to keep doing this until you dummies stop buying for retail. I'm sorry, I'm not doing $220. With California tax it's even more of a killer. Nike can suck it.

QFT

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i think this is my last pair of foams.. i dont even enjoy having new pairs anymore.

i can def. feel u on that bruh...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess they saw the Duncan foams selling out at $225 and knew they had everyone by the balls

They are going to keep doing this until you dummies stop buying for retail. I'm sorry, I'm not doing $220. With California tax it's even more of a killer. Nike can suck it.

QFT

i think this is my last pair of foams.. i dont even enjoy having new pairs anymore.

Susaidwoop....

These will be COPPED!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

This is the Red Foam the masses have been wanting for awhile. I hate the $220 price tag but #%&@ it, game time decisions ain't needed for this one. COPPED!

this ain't the colorway I can pass on.

Maybe the Yellow joints. But Red? Hell no, I got to keep it 100.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

QFMFT  

Susaidwoop....

These will be COPPED!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

This is the Red Foam the masses have been wanting for awhile. I hate the $220 price tag but #%&@ it, game time decisions ain't needed for this one. COPPED!

this ain't the colorway I can pass on.

Maybe the Yellow joints. But Red? Hell no, I got to keep it 100.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

QFMFT  

Last pair of foams and thats it I will retire from foams so everyone else can enjoy those USA colors and that ugly Golden St. color which Nike really disappointing me with 
sick.gif

Last pair of foams and thats it I will retire from foams so everyone else can enjoy those USA colors and that ugly Golden St. color which Nike really disappointing me with 
sick.gif

I'm not feeling the shiney finish on these at all....unless my wife gets them for me for vday im passing....

I'm not feeling the shiney finish on these at all....unless my wife gets them for me for vday im passing....

white accents are samples... same pair gentry reviled at the SC event

red accents is the final production pair that will release in february

white accents are samples... same pair gentry reviled at the SC event

red accents is the final production pair that will release in february

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom